feeder drv shot.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by tomuchdrama, Feb 13, 2010.

1. tomuchdrama

tomuchdrama Member

on monday 16yrl shot an killed his father,paper said tractor trailer drv for ups since 1978. freeder drv out of addison IL?:sad-little:
  2. cachsux

cachsux Wah

yes. we heard this at work.
  3. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Story suggests some weird family history.
  4. BCFan

BCFan Active Member

not really weird Over9.5
  5. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

I just thought it weird that the police had been over because he whips his dog with a hose, and gives no financial support to his family (allegedly, of course).
  6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

There are plenty of families where dads beat kids & spouse AND, there are plenty of families where teens are just A-Holes.....any combination of which can become deadly in the most extreme cases. It's a shame all around.
  7. cachsux

cachsux Wah

I`ve been trying to think of how to word this. Lets just say those of us who knew him were not shocked by this. I feel bad for his kid.
  8. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

This is not uncommon anymore, but by and large not the norm. I do think that it has always happened more than we knew, but in this age of instant communication we hear more, sooner.
    It's unfortunate that there are people that will push their own kids into extreme actions to protect themselves and other family members. We're living , like there is no judgment day.
  9. Raw

Raw Raw Member

I think the son won`t be punished under the circumstances, or very light with major counceling. :sad-little:
  10. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

raw, not with bond set at 2.5 million.. there is something more than they are telling.

11. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

As well as he shouldn't be punished harshly, the poor kid just lost his father.:knockedout: