Feeder Fatality We have lost another brother

browned out

Hopefully UPS will pay his family the proper life insurance amount. They deserve it and are entitled to it. UPS has not been honest in fulfilling all of the benefits promised. PLEASE DONT RIP THESE PEOPLE OFF UPS. THEY HAVE LOST TOO MUCH ALREADY. Memorandum of understanding. Master contract.

UPS4Life

It is never a good day when we lose a brother or sister especially going into the holiday season and I can only hope his family gets taken care of. I watched one news cast that a neighbor to the accident said there was an explosion, does anyone know if he was in a gas truck? It looks like an old flat nose international by the bumper and license plate location but other than that I'm unsure. The fuel tank does look like the back has been blown out that's why I question the gas trucks. Any info is appreciated.

8andout

It is never a good day when we lose a brother or sister especially going into the holiday season and I can only hope his family gets taken care of. I watched one news cast that a neighbor to the accident said there was an explosion, does anyone know if he was in a gas truck? It looks like an old flat nose international by the bumper and license plate location but other than that I'm unsure. The fuel tank does look like the back has been blown out that's why I question the gas trucks. Any info is appreciated.

No, it was a diesel.

Moxie0234

So very sorry to hear this news. Our center always emphasizes that our last stop is the most important one. So very heartbreaking to hear of this. Sending thoughts and wishes from brothers and sisters from Maine