Feeder questions

barnyard

KTM rider
I am in Central. The 1st week is conditionally paid. If you stay on the feeder list for 3 years, you keep the pay, if you take your name off the list, you lose that week of pay.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
That was also 30 years ago . I just went to class last month so guess who knows what going on now
I was in reno until last year and they STILL were paying both weeks of training.

All Californian and Nevada is not all under the same contract. We were under the Norcal supplement. Other parts of the state may have different SUPPLEMENTS.

sticking my tongue out wise-guy.

I also have a question guys. I was a seasonal driver and did a great job but I'm wondering about my management. I submitted a letter of intent for feeders, and a letter of recommendation from a feeder driver of 30 years and I don't know if feeder management got it. I am in the oneonta ny Hub and just looking for advice gentlemen as ladies. Any advice would help I want to fight tooth and nail for this job yes I have my cdl and all experience required for this job thanks in advance

Johney

I also have a question guys. I was a seasonal driver and did a great job but I'm wondering about my management. I submitted a letter of intent for feeders, and a letter of recommendation from a feeder driver of 30 years and I don't know if feeder management got it. I am in the oneonta ny Hub and just looking for advice gentlemen as ladies. Any advice would help I want to fight tooth and nail for this job yes I have my cdl and all experience required for this job thanks in advance
Outstanding!
Well that's a good thing considering you drove our trucks.

Outstanding!
Well that's a good thing considering you drove our trucks.
Yeah it's just the management makes me feel like they didn't actually send up my letter of intent or anything, and I have no clue how to persue it further and I know our hub just lost a feeder driver so I'm very anxious to know

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yeah it's just the management makes me feel like they didn't actually send up my letter of intent or anything, and I have no clue how to persue it further and I know our hub just lost a feeder driver so I'm very anxious to know

Was a bid sheet posted for the job?

Did you sign it?

How many drivers with seniority signed it?

(Letters of intent are for management, everything else is based on seniority.)

Was a bid sheet posted for the job?

Did you sign it?

How many drivers with seniority signed it?

(Letters of intent are for management, everything else is based on seniority.)
Well so far no bid sheet and I'm not sure when it's to come out. Everything at our hub is a big secret

Johney

You were hired seasonal.

I doubt you made seniority.

Good luck.
Exactly what cosmo said. Your only chance is if no one with any kind of seniority doesn't want the job(not likely)letter of intent doesn't matter if Donald Trump, Obama or David Abney himself wrote it.