Feeder supe

Sparkey86

I have to give some credit here. I work for a feeder supe who doesn't fit the mold. He is a great supervisor and he can actually do the job he wants us to do even though he never worked a day in feeders. Imagine that. He works with his drivers when we need off and exhausts every possibility to make it happen. He also makes sure we are recognized for safe driving ie cookouts 2 times a year and not hamburgers. Steak my friends, ny strip. Just wanted to give credit to a good supervisor.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

We have a good leadership team here as well. There's no resentment between union and management. Everybody gets along just fine. We're small enough that everybody knows each other. When it warms up they have a fish fry for everybody. It's great. Everybody just sitting around talking and having a good time.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have a good leadership team here as well. There's no resentment between union and management. Everybody gets along just fine. We're small enough that everybody knows each other. When it warms up they have a fish fry for everybody. It's great. Everybody just sitting around talking and having a good time.

feeder05

we had one come in and did nothing but wanted to change the world. he never drove and came straight from the dispatch chair. he has learned that we do a good job and that safety is the ultimate goal.

Sparkey86

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1423715937.939663.jpg

Nitro knobs!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have to give some credit here. I work for a feeder supe who doesn't fit the mold. He is a great supervisor and he can actually do the job he wants us to do even though he never worked a day in feeders. Imagine that. He works with his drivers when we need off and exhausts every possibility to make it happen. He also makes sure we are recognized for safe driving ie cookouts 2 times a year and not hamburgers. Steak my friends, ny strip. Just wanted to give credit to a good supervisor.
Born leaders aren't bred much lol.