Feeder tractors?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I posted a picture a few posts back. In my tractor, it is the first switch to the right of the steering column.
They should really advertise this stuff.....!
I trained in a 266 tractor and it didn't have s for anything...and they never went over any of the buttons in the newer rigs like dif lock or how to move the 5th wheel or dump the air out of the bags...it would be handy if someone could take a pic of the controls of a new 278 or 279 kW and explain each one for us rookies...!!it would be much appreciated

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You would think the manufacturer would include a user's manual with each new vehicle sold.

Even working on the edge of the auto industry, I have learned that every new vehicle must have an owner's manual.

As a former UPS employee, I can understand that the manuals probably disappear before the vehicles reach the end users.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

Man that's scary. When I signed the bid to feeders I didn't realize how dangerous this job really was.

I've seen so many stupid things happen on the road, to me anyone in feeders who makes the circle of honor has to have some luck involved. There are way too many stupid people on the road.

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
I have driven one of the new 279 international diesel tractors.. nice trucks too bad they went automatic. They are air ride and true twin screws. Lots of power and a real Jake brake.

Brown Now

I have driven one of the new 279 international diesel tractors.. nice trucks too bad they went automatic. They are air ride and true twin screws. Lots of power and a real Jake brake.
Did it have a cigarette lighter outlet? I'm hearing they don't. Gonna have to find a work around for that.