FEEDERS: funny things heard on the CB radio

hypocrisy

Banned
It's been quite entertaining out there, with lots of smack talk back and forth between drivers.
Part of a particularly colorful exchange:
(in your best southern accent)
"You're the only driver I know who hangs a bar of soap on his tractor door as a Welcome sign saying "Come on in!"

robot

Has A Large Member
I love turning on my cb when roads are closed due to an accident or heavy traffic. Anonymity brings out the best in people.

I was stuck on I-20 for three hours due to someone flipping their trailer in the middle of the road. I'm sure I'm going to hell for this but I chuckled when someone yelled "someone better have died for this back up" over the radio.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I love turning on my cb when roads are closed due to an accident or heavy traffic. Anonymity brings out the best in people.

I was stuck on I-20 for three hours due to someone flipping their trailer in the middle of the road. I'm sure I'm going to hell for this but I chuckled when someone yelled "someone better have died for this back up" over the radio.
That's the way it is.......you hope for no death so the traffic can at least inch along, but death means shut down and investigation.

rushfan

Around here, we use ch 21. I was on a run where many UPS feeders made their turns at a truck stop. Early one morning, around 2 a.m., I heard a woman looking for any UPS driver wanting her services. She specifically asked for a fellow co-worker.

trouble maker

You guys should hear the chatter going back & forth when traffic is all backed up going across the GW bridge into NY city. I would just sit there and laugh my ass off until I'd have tears coming down my cheeks. It was also quite amusing how the women would roll their windows down and flirt with you. You could actually have conversations with them because you were usually at a dead stop, or (creep) for minutes at a time.

It`s not so much as whats said but rather how every peak every sentence starts out with the same prefix to it: " Look at what this blanking idiot is doing......"