Feeders only..........

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by spif91, Oct 25, 2009.

1. spif91

spif91 Member

2. City Driver

City Driver New Member

did u just find out about triples or what? i dont understand

theres a reason its called the doubles/triples endorsement

how bout this for a set of doubles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and australia is crazy

[​IMG]

3. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I don't know.....I'm thinking two pups is quite enough.

4. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

3 would be fun going to White River Junction this winter Over lets try it!!!

5. over9five

I don't think so. Remember that time you had coming back with an empty from Vermont Teddy Bear!!!!

6. trouble maker

trouble maker Member

I often wonder how much different it is to pull a heavy set of triples compared to a heavy set of pups. How much harder would my CH Mack have to work.

7. cachsux

cachsux Wah

It`s nice to see from the pics that the CACH yard isn`t the only place where guys just dump their dollys and leave.

8. spif91

spif91 Member

No. Been pulling trips for 6 years........Just know that alot of guys don't get the chance to see em very often.........

9. spif91

spif91 Member

That spare dolly is setup for tonites run. We put spares over on the edge of the property, but at the hub I run to there is that problem alot of times.........

10. spif91

spif91 Member

You'd be looking at another 8500 for the pup and what another 15,000 for the freight? Had a buddy go thru the scales on his run Fri morning and weighed 99,960 lbs with doubles and he'd already dropped his back box at another center that was 100%.......Oh by the way he was ticketed for being 19,960 overweight...........

11. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Weight, scmeight. Load `em till they`re full.

12. over9five

Well, if you guys would use the scale provided for you at each facility.....

13. cachsux

cachsux Wah

They won`t let us take it out of the feeder bathroom.

14. over9five

That one's usually broken anyhow.....

15. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Too many overweight loads.

16. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

17. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

no, the problem is widespread. In addition, guys love dropping the whole set and leave it up to the shifters to break it down. I don't do that. I leave my tail in the spot , drag the front trailer with the dolly and put the dolly away and go back to the same area where I left my "kite"(back trailer) and deposit the front trailer

18. outta hours

outta hours Active Member

Most of the hubs I go to are having us leave the set together. They want us in and out. And a lot of times my outbound set is built to. Some of them are now even putting the front box and dollie in front of the back box that's still on the door being loaded. Makes me feel like a mileage driver.

19. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

TO THE CLOWN You have shown your true colors on this post. great thread.

20. chance

chance New Member

LONG LOAD banners must not be required in the the mid-west....