did u just find out about triples or what? i dont understand

theres a reason its called the doubles/triples endorsement

how bout this for a set of doubles

usf-holland-turnpike-doubles.jpg

2717986686_5886b30816_b.jpg

and australia is crazy

katherine_roadtrain.jpg

trouble maker

I often wonder how much different it is to pull a heavy set of triples compared to a heavy set of pups. How much harder would my CH Mack have to work.

spif91

No. Been pulling trips for 6 years........Just know that alot of guys don't get the chance to see em very often.........

spif91

That spare dolly is setup for tonites run. We put spares over on the edge of the property, but at the hub I run to there is that problem alot of times.........

spif91

You'd be looking at another 8500 for the pup and what another 15,000 for the freight? Had a buddy go thru the scales on his run Fri morning and weighed 99,960 lbs with doubles and he'd already dropped his back box at another center that was 100%.......Oh by the way he was ticketed for being 19,960 overweight...........

P

pickup

It`s nice to see from the pics that the CACH yard isn`t the only place where guys just dump their dollys and leave.

no, the problem is widespread. In addition, guys love dropping the whole set and leave it up to the shifters to break it down. I don't do that. I leave my tail in the spot , drag the front trailer with the dolly and put the dolly away and go back to the same area where I left my "kite"(back trailer) and deposit the front trailer

outta hours

Most of the hubs I go to are having us leave the set together. They want us in and out. And a lot of times my outbound set is built to. Some of them are now even putting the front box and dollie in front of the back box that's still on the door being loaded. Makes me feel like a mileage driver.