Feeders!

MaceFremonti

Quick feeder lol moment...I'm sitting at the inbound phones with my air condition cranking waiting for my IVIS to reboot because it crashed right when I hit Inbound. I was thinking that I need to turn the a/c down because it was getting kind of cold in the tractor. I look up and I see package car drivers driving by with towels on their heads, red faces, and shirts drenched in sweat and I laughed to myself saying "Oh yes! Feeders was the right move!!!!"

Sent using BrownCafe App

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
FAT GIRL FRDAY!!!!!
Today is Friday,and up here in New England we all take the time to beep and wave to a fat chick to make their weekend !!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
If you have any doubts about something, like coupling, or what you need in the way of paperwork, don't be afraid to ask another feeder driver. you are now in the FDF fraternity (feeder driver fraternity) and we all look out for one another. The first week I was in feeders, I had a trainer. He went into the building to get a cup of coffee. I proceeded in my urge to hurry, high hooked a trailer on the breakdown pad. When I pulled away, the trailer didn't move and I dropped it. The sound that makes will be in your memory forever. Point is, drivers who I didn't know swooped around me, blocking the view of the dispatch (at our building it is on the second floor on the corner.) with their trailers till we could get it cranked up and rehooked. They didn't know me from Adam's housecat, but they knew I was a rookie. They all know what you're going through, because they went through it too. A footnote:When the on road supervisor came out of the building with his coffee, he asked me if I learned anything today? I said I sure did. He winked at me. He was aware I dropped it, but didn't beat me up over it. Apparently it worked. When I left the company this year I left with 34 years safe driving. I will give you 1 tip. Always clear your trailer in your mirrors. On every turn. every time..with all the 53 footers nowadays a lot of rookies turn too sharp and tear something up. ok here is another tip. Never back where you can't see. If need be, get out and eyeball it. Good luck.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you have any doubts about something, like coupling, or what you need in the way of paperwork, don't be afraid to ask another feeder driver. you are now in the FDF fraternity (feeder driver fraternity) and we all look out for one another. The first week I was in feeders, I had a trainer. He went into the building to get a cup of coffee. I proceeded in my urge to hurry, high hooked a trailer on the breakdown pad. When I pulled away, the trailer didn't move and I dropped it. The sound that makes will be in your memory forever. Point is, drivers who I didn't know swooped around me, blocking the view of the dispatch (at our building it is on the second floor on the corner.) with their trailers till we could get it cranked up and rehooked. They didn't know me from Adam's housecat, but they knew I was a rookie. They all know what you're going through, because they went through it too. A footnote:When the on road supervisor came out of the building with his coffee, he asked me if I learned anything today? I said I sure did. He winked at me. He was aware I dropped it, but didn't beat me up over it. Apparently it worked. When I left the company this year I left with 34 years safe driving. I will give you 1 tip. Always clear your trailer in your mirrors. On every turn. every time..with all the 53 footers nowadays a lot of rookies turn too sharp and tear something up. ok here is another tip. Never back where you can't see. If need be, get out and eyeball it. Good luck.

Do all of the members of the feeder fraternity look like Flounder?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
been a truck driver for 34 years. have walked about 30,000 miles in that time. rode my bicycle on a 5000 mile trip around the country, swam 2-3 miles a week, had sex over 7000 time with spouse.

doctor said I had the heart of someone 20 years younger.

so take your chubby and stick it up your tiny arse.

been a truck driver for 34 years. have walked about 30,000 miles in that time. rode my bicycle on a 5000 mile trip around the country, swam 2-3 miles a week, had sex over 7000 time with spouse.

doctor said I had the heart of someone 20 years younger.

so take your chubby and stick it up your tiny arse.
You give a whole new meaning, to jamming gears. :beersmiley: