feeling stressed out

Integrity

Binge Poster
How is it a immature response? It's what works for me. Why don't you try it and see if it works for you. If it doesn't work at first you know the saying, If at first you don't succeed....
Indecision,

I'm sure you are just trying to be a comedian but if not then this is very sad.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I second the motion!
If I third it, would that complete the circle? Maybe we could FaceTime it.

Integrity. How old are you? I'm 42, going on 14.
How is indecisions response sad? Act your age? Wtf is that about? Who are you to judge?

An old phrase, that I was recently reminded of, maybe it would help you to embrace it.
"Your never too old to have a happy childhood". What's your issue?
Whatever it is, just let it go.

Integrity

Binge Poster

How is indecisions response sad? Act your age? Wtf is that about? Who are you to judge?

An old phrase, that I was recently reminded of, maybe it would help you to embrace it.
BSWALKS,

I am middle aged going on old age.

Indecisions response is sad because one of the main problems in society is men are acting like little boys not men.

Your response is sadder. 42 going on 14. That is sad.

I do not judge you, I am no better or worse than anyone, but for God's grace I would have stayed stuck also.

Foolishness and immaturity in my youth did not make my childhood happy nor will it make your 42 year old youth happy. But denial is thick in this culture.

My issue is that men need to be men. I recommend that you let go.

Let go of childhood things and behaviors and seek the things of manhood.

You might just be able to show a boy how to be a real man someday.

Sincerely,
I

HEVdriver

Only us inside pt employees should be stressed out. We are locked down in a warehouse everyday, seeing the same faces everyday, 10 min break, crappy pay, much harder labor. No offense, but it seems like the older you get, the more lazy you get. The only drivers who look stressed out at the end of the night are the old drivers (35 and above) and the fat drivers. I don't think there is nothing hard about ANY work at UPS. People are just lazy.[/QUOTE]

Another one who has no clue about our job

I don't know what could be stressful about driving a package car all day, meeting people, seeing things ib the road, 1 hour break.

Only us inside pt employees should be stressed out. We are locked down in a warehouse everyday, seeing the same faces everyday, 10 min break, crappy pay, much harder labor. No offense, but it seems like the older you get, the more lazy you get. The only drivers who look stressed out at the end of the night are the old drivers (35 and above) and the fat drivers. I don't think there is nothing hard about ANY work at UPS. People are just lazy.

Complimentary crying towel?

Iceland-Air-SEA-KEF-May-2011-39.jpg

BSWALKS,

Indecisions response is sad because one of the main problems in society is men are acting like little boys not men.

I do not judge you, I am no better or worse than anyone, but for God's grace I would have stayed stuck also.

Foolishness and immaturity in my youth did not make my childhood happy nor will it make your 42 year old youth happy. But denial is thick in this culture.

Sincerely,
I

What sort of things do you include in your diet so that your :censored2: doesn't stink?

So my vacation is coming up I have one week but my body needs more time than that to recover from the stress of this job. Asked if I could get a schedule week off the week after my one week is up and they said no I asked why and the answer was because the overall attendance in the center is no good so it's gonna be a problem to get a scheduled off. How do I go about solving this problem? All comments are appreciated. Thanks I'm advance.

Next year pick two vacations in a row.

Your problem is why I take a large vacation. One week vacas have you trying to wind down the first two days, maybe actually relax two days, and then stress the remainder until you return to work. Two week vacas are almost as bad. I wont take anything under three weeks on average.

UPSGUY72

So my vacation is coming up I have one week but my body needs more time than that to recover from the stress of this job. Asked if I could get a schedule week off the week after my one week is up and they said no I asked why and the answer was because the overall attendance in the center is no good so it's gonna be a problem to get a scheduled off. How do I go about solving this problem? All comments are appreciated. Thanks I'm advance.

Don't take this the wrong way but this job isn't stressful. We move cardboard all day. It's actually pretty relaxing working by yourself and interacting with the people you see on your route each day.

You need to figure out how to let the crap your SUP tells you in the morning PCM to go in one ear and out the other and just go out and do your job safely. If your stressed out by the number of hours you work you need to go find another job they are not going to change they are what they are.

As far a getting another week off what the real reason ???? Also do you have enough seniority ???? Remember the old saying if you want so time off ask if you need sometime off call in.

Indecisi0n

BSWALKS,

Sincerely,
I

I could say you attempting to talk to a fictional man in the sky is sad but I don't judge either.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

BSWALKS,

Sincerely,
I
Good thing your not judging me.
Since we are quoting others here, I'd like to quote my dear old Dziadzia.
"You need to go take a good shcitt in the woods".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How is it a immature response? It's what works for me. Why don't you try it and see if it works for you. If it doesn't work at first you know the saying, If at first you don't succeed....
Indecision,

I'm sure you are just trying to be a comedian but if not then this is very sad.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

Why is this sad. Masterbation helps me destress before bed almost every night my wife isn't home. Indecision is right it can be a great stress reliever.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
BSWALKS,

Sincerely,
I

I could say you attempting to talk to a fictional man in the sky is sad but I don't judge either.
Just to be clear. I too sometimes find answers that way. Quite a bit actually. I just don't force it on anyone, or judge their beliefs.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

At the risk of sounding like an old man shouting at clouds: Deal with it. The job didnt pick you,YOU picked it. It aint never gonna be a bed of roses,and if your feelings are hurt becasue that bad old supervisor was mean to you then you be a man,grow a pair and stand up for yourself. You are stressed ONLY because YOU allow them to stress you out!
Geico Drill Sargent Therapist Commercial 2010.mpg - YouTube

Ahhh...Gunnery Sergeant Hartman! I deal with stress related to this job (and of course there is stress! There's a whole thread going on about the heat, and wondering if you can make it through the day is stress!) by doing my best to keep it light and loose in my interactions with those I deliver to. There's a place on my route whose boss buys them Dunkin Donuts every Friday. Whenever I find my favorite-grainy-sugar jelly doughnuts-I hold em up by the edge and say my line, "A jelly doughnut?!", or if I can't find one, "NO jelly doughnut?!" Ahhh, the laughs keep me going for a good 30 mins, until I find my next comedic moment....

rocket man

call in sick 2 more days the third coim in call in sick 2 days no attendece problem

A

anonymous6

have been there buddy.
1. focus on the 9 days you are getting off.
2. get plenty of fun exercise.
3. get plenty of sleep. even take a nap every afternoon like they do in mexico.
4. have plenty of sex.
5. have an attitude of gratitude. you must have a lot to be thankful for.
6. that will be 200 dollars please.