Fellow Red Sox Fans - We'll Be All Set for 2010 and Beyond!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
157152_Phillies_H&#97.jpg See you in May and if you are lucky maybe in October
157152_Phillies_H&#97.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Dateline: Clearwater,Florida Brite House Fiield Spring Training 3/4/10
Phillies vs Yank-Mes
Roy Halladay 2 innings pitched, 24 pitches 21 for strikes, and 3 big K's

P

pickup

Phillies vs Yank-Mes

I guess this little gem pitched in a non consequential ball game wipes out the memory of the stinker that the Phillies put up during the World Series.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Phillies vs Yank-Mes

I guess this little gem pitched in a non consequential ball game wipes out the memory of the stinker that the Phillies put up during the World Series.

Pickup, while it is just spring training, I think you may be forgetting that Halladay wasn't there last year. Of course, Stewie just happened to leave out the fact that Sabathia matched him pitch for pitch.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Did I say something wrong was it the Yank-Me comment ?
Halladay struck out the next batter, Jorge Posada, before getting Robinson Cano out on a fly ball to end the inning. Halladay struck out Nick Swisher and Randy Winn to begin a 1-2-3 inning.
“He’s filthy,” said New York ace CC Sabathia.
Sabathia wasn’t too bad himself in his first game since the World Series. He allowed two walks and two hits but kept zeros on the scoreboard through two innings.
But even the jovial, giant Sabathia couldn’t overshadow Halladay’s debut

Pitch for Pitch huh ?

P

pickup

Pickup, while it is just spring training, I think you may be forgetting that Halladay wasn't there last year. Of course, Stewie just happened to leave out the fact that Sabathia matched him pitch for pitch.

No, I didn't forget. But you are right, it is spring training, pt stewie is acting like an anointing has occurred with a 2 inning performance in spring training. That much being said, My mets are going nowwhere fast this year. The only thing that will be exciting for the mets is when the general manager and the manager get fired.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
ike I said, for me, I always said I truly wanted this to be the last uniform I ever put on. And today, I get to do that. And that's why it's so important to me." - Nomar Garciaparra

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
mlbf_8215593_th_13.jpg

Howard's solo homer
Duration: 00:00:34
5/21/10: Ryan Howard jacks a solo home run to left field, tying the game at 1 in the bottom of the fourth inning