Fellow UPS guys....

iowa boy

"As you can plainly see, sir, there was no way we could save it. You're really much better off without it!"[/quote]

And how much do you think his wife paid the doctor to say that to him?:surprised:

Channahon

Wow, as difficult a decision the doctor's had to make, sad for the patient. A driver I worked with passed away from the same disease, shortly after retirement back in the early 90's, first time I ever heard of this type of cancer.

I don't know that any internal or external organ is safe anymore.

chev

Nightcrawler
@drewed...you have heard of testicular cancer, right? Its pretty darn close if you know what I mean. We had a driver in our building that survived it and came out with one of his "boys" still intact.

My GOD! Seems a bit drastic. Did they lop off his sac too? May as well have since he won't need it anymore either. And NO, I am not making light of this mans misfortune. I cringe just thinking about it. I really feel bad for him. :sad-little:
I wonder if they can build him a new one somehow. Maybe a bionic prosthetic. (ok, a little humor there) Something he can pump up maybe. I just can't imaging going through life without the second most important organ a man has.(brain is first).

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im thinking they can build new ones. I mean where do the transgender types get their equipment????, I doubt from organ donation, no wait never mind I dont want to know. Let me go quickly and quietly to my husbands wallet and rip off the little organ doner thingy on his license. . :sad-very:
Terrible cancers. Were they always there and we never heard about them or is it a new thing?

chev

Nightcrawler
Im thinking they can build new ones. I mean where do the transgender types get their equipment????, I doubt from organ donation, no wait never mind I dont want to know. Let me go quickly and quietly to my husbands wallet and rip off the little organ doner thingy on his license. . :sad-very:
Terrible cancers. Were they always there and we never heard about them or is it a new thing?
I was thinking the same thing about the transgender thing but I think they use the female parts to actually form a penis. I wonder if an organ donation would actually work. I will have to do some research now. I'm curious.

chev

Nightcrawler
I found this during my search on cancer of the urethra.
In men, the part of the penis containing the urethra that has cancer may be removed in an operation called a partial penectomy. Sometimes the entire penis is removed (penectomy). A patient may need plastic surgery to make a new penis if all or part of the penis is removed. The bladder and prostate may also be removed in an operation called cystoprostatectomy. Lymph nodes in the pelvis may also be removed (lymph node dissection). Lymph nodes are small bean-shaped structures that are found throughout the body. They produce and store infection-fighting cells.

chev

Nightcrawler
Found a prosthetic. Problem solved.
HotDog.jpg