Ferguson Missouri

mjjlohn

Black men in Ferguson are not really needed.

The government will take care of the needs of the women and children.

The government will provide food, money, and housing.

See, the black men are not needed.
This is a racist statement, you would not have the stones to say this under your real identity.

Anonymity makes you bold, but you wouldn't defend what you say without it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I did...which makes your blanket statements even more full of crap.
Males who grow up with a father in the house tend to grow up and be fathers who live with their wife and children.

Males who grow up in homes without a father tend to abandon their families.

Color doesn't play much of a role except those on welfare tend to perpetuate fatherless homes, generation after generation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Black men in Ferguson are not really needed.

The government will take care of the needs of the women and children.

The government will provide food, money, and housing.

See, the black men are not needed.
Color doesn't play much of a role except those on welfare tend to perpetuate fatherless homes, generation after generation.
Color doesn't play much of a role, but you find the need to limit your statements about entitlement benefits to only black people. Why is that?
Do you really not understand why some people would find your statement racist?

bbsam

Staff member
We are not racists nor are our comments. We just see things for what they are. We didn't set the conditions. We just notice them.
This continues to intigue me. Are you saying that since you hold certain beliefs that those beliefs can't be racist because they are yours? Is that simply because you know racism is fundamentally wrong and don't want to admit that you are fundamentally wrong? If that is not right, exactly what definition of racist or racism are you going by?

wkmac

As someone who claims that they are neither Liberal or Conservative, you only seem to challenge the conservatives on BC.

Funny, I've had some of the so-called liberals here accuse me of the same but in the opposite narrative coming from their POV.

Overpaid Union Thug

Well, I hate to shatter your reality, but I'm a black man and my kids need me.

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe...JUST MAYBE....we are right and that your family dynamic is just a statistical anomaly and doesn't shatter anything? Because that's the cold hard fact. And congratulations to you for accomplishing what a frighteningly high percentage of black men can't seem to do. That is a cold hard fact and the stats don't lie. And until blacks and self apointed white liberal apologists can stop crying racism the true issue will never be addressed and corrected.

bbsam

Staff member
Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe...JUST MAYBE....we are right and that your family dynamic is just a statistical anomaly and doesn't shatter anything? Because that's the cold hard fact. And congratulations to you for accomplishing what a frighteningly high percentage of black men can't seem to do. That is a cold hard fact and the stats don't lie. And until blacks and self apointed white liberal apologists can stop crying racism the true issue will never be addressed and corrected.
Is it blacks or broken families? Because you seem to insist skin color is the determining factor. Absolutely no data will support that and that's why the statement you hold to be factual is racist.

bbsam

Staff member
And no. I am not just a statistical anomaly. I know too many people of every race that come from broken families. Instead of the skin color, maybe you would look to how the individual takes responsibility for his or her own life and how it all plays out. Nothing particularly liberal about that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And until you stop trying to compartmentalize these problems by race, many people will simply disregard any valid points you may have as the ramblings of a racist.
You want blacks and liberals to stop "crying racism", but you seem eager to participate in the generalization game.

Overpaid Union Thug

Is it blacks or broken families? Because you seem to insist skin color is the determining factor. Absolutely no data will support that and that's why the statement you hold to be factual is racist.

Something like 67% of black children are in homes without a father. That STATISTIC is racial....not racist. Nor is the fact that there is another STATISTIC that shows that a high percentage of their mothers are on the government dole, which, more than solidifies the claim that started this ridiculous claim of "racism."
And no. I am not just a statistical anomaly. I know too many people of every race that come from broken families. Instead of the skin color, maybe you would look to how the individual takes responsibility for his or her own life and how it all plays out. Nothing particularly liberal about that.

I could care less about the skins color (but you liberals obviously do) but the FACT is that a disproportionate percentage of black children live in homes without a father. Again.....that is a racial STATISTIC. Not a racial slur.

Yes, you are, in fact, a statistical anomaly. Instead of crying racism you should take it as a compliment and maybe work with some that aren't and maybe some of it will rub off on them.

And until you stop trying to compartmentalize these problems by race, many people will simply disregard any valid points you may have as the ramblings of a racist.
You want blacks and liberals to stop "crying racism", but you seem eager to participate in the generalization game.

Until you people stop regarding valid points and STATISTICS as racism there will never be any progress. NEVER. You all need to learn the difference between racial topics and racism.

It's peculiar how minority groups and white liberals consider any mention of racial STATISTICS that show negative trends as racism. But when it comes time to take advantage of affirmative action and any other programs that benefits them they suddenly have a full respect for racial statistics and percentages and expect them to be considered. You people have no shame in your hypocrisy.

Last edited:

realbrown1

He said the stats say blacks mostly have broken families.

Are you saying stats are racists?

Because that's what the stats say.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Until you people stop regarding valid points and statistics as racism there will never be any progress. NEVER. You all need to learn the difference between racial topics and racism.

It's peculiar how minority groups and white liberals consider any mention of racial statistics that show negative trends as racism. But when it comes time to take advantage of affirmative action and any other programs that benefits them they suddenly have a full respect for racial statistics and percentages and expect them to be considered. You people have no shame in your hypocrisy.
Unless you're suggesting blacks have some sort of genetic disposition to crime, I'm not understanding why you find the need to point out statistics about skin color. You're coming off to me just as bad as the people who cry racism.

There's lots of factors you could be talking about, such as single parent homes, lack of education, or the negative effects of multi generational entitlement dependence. But you're not. Instead it's this tired old argument that the "black community" needs to take responsibility for themselves. What a load of BS. We as a whole need to take responsibility for these problems as a modern society.

Overpaid Union Thug

Unless you're suggesting blacks have some sort of genetic disposition to crime, I'm not understanding why you find the need to point out statistics about skin color. You're coming off to me just as bad as the people who cry racism.

I said nothing of the sort. But the FACT is that these things are happening. And to ignore the stats just because of the skin color is a cop out. Compare the stats across all races and your jaw should drop.

There's lots of factors you could be talking about, such as single parent homes, lack of education, or the negative effects of multi generational entitlement dependence. But you're not. Instead it's this tired old argument that the "black community" needs to take responsibility for themselves. What a load of BS. We as a whole need to take responsibility for these problems as a modern society.

Those factors are considered and play a part but the one thing that is the key to all of this....."personal responsibility"...... has been mentioned twice so far. And I think that is funny because the STATISTICS show that the lack of personal responsibility is the underlining problem in why the STATISTICS show what they do. Instead of people crying racism for being shown the numbers they should be turning around to face those that they are defending and scream "GET YOUR **IT TOGETHER!!!".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I said nothing of the sort. But the FACT is that these things are happening. And to ignore the stats just because of the skin color is a cop out. Compare the stats across all races and your jaw should drop.

Those factors are considered and play a part but the one thing that is the key to all of this....."personal responsibility"...... has been mentioned twice so far. And I think that is funny because the STATISTICS show that the lack of personal responsibility is the underlining problem in why the STATISTICS show what they do. Instead of people crying racism for being shown the numbers they should be turning around to face those that they are defending and scream "GET YOUR **IT TOGETHER!!!".
You still have failed to explain why their skin color is an important statistic. You go on about people crying racism... then why do you play their game and make it all about race? What purpose does that serve?

I agree it is about personal responsibility. But the question is, when parents won't take responsibility for their children, what do we as a society do?
At some point we have to take responsibility for our failure to stop the cycle.

bbsam

Staff member

Rb1 said it and you insisted it was "cold hard fact ".

MAKAVELI

The funny thing is you have posted no such evidence that your STATISTICS are factual. I can say statistics say that that 97% of whites are racist. Does that mean it's based in facts?

bbsam

Staff member
He said the stats say blacks mostly have broken families.

Are you saying stats are racists?

Because that's what the stats say.
Blacks make up the majority of broken families? Do you even realize how impossible it would be for 12% of the population to make up the majority of broken families considering over 50% marriages end in divorce? Work that into statistics.

realbrown1

Blacks make up the majority of broken families? Do you even realize how impossible it would be for 12% of the population to make up the majority of broken families considering over 50% marriages end in divorce? Work that into statistics.
I never said blacks make up the majority of broken families.

Re-read it and try again.

realbrown1

The funny thing is you have posted no such evidence that your STATISTICS are factual. I can say statistics say that that 97% of whites are racist. Does that mean it's based in facts?
97% of white people are racists?

Probably the same for blacks and hispanics.