Ferguson Missouri

Overpaid Union Thug

tumblr_lel7av8gZz1qdlkgg.gif

60497006.jpg

BrownArmy

This thread is degenerating rapidly.

Here's my Google search, and you can do it yourself.

I searched for 'statistics about black', and all the links I'm posting are from the first page of the Google result (meaning, here's a non-partisan search, do it yourself).

The Top 10 Most Startling Facts About People of Color and Criminal Justice in the United States

25 Things Everyone Needs to Know About the Lives of Black People in America

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet

HERE's what you find when you go to the 'image' portion of the Google search I performed; also instructive. (EDIT - this link doesn't actually work (thanks Google), but if you Google 'statistics about black', and go to images, you'll find it).

And HERE are some other interesting statistics, or, don't believe everything you think.

As well, there's THIS, concerning the myths about crime in 'Black America'.

Still searching for something to backup O.U.T.'s assertions...

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

This thread is degenerating rapidly.

Here's my Google search, and you can do it yourself.

I searched for 'statistics about black', and all the links I'm posting are from the first page of the Google result (meaning, here's a non-partisan search, do it yourself).

The Top 10 Most Startling Facts About People of Color and Criminal Justice in the United States

25 Things Everyone Needs to Know About the Lives of Black People in America

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet

HERE's what you find when you go to the 'image' portion of the Google search I performed; also instructive. (EDIT - this link doesn't actually work (thanks Google), but if you Google 'statistics about black', and go to images, you'll find it).

And HERE are some other interesting statistics, or, don't believe everything you think.

As well, there's THIS, concerning the myths about crime in 'Black America'.

Still searching for something to backup O.U.T.'s assertions...

LOL! None of that addresses the issue being discussed. NONE! NADA! LOL! But you did accomplish your goal when you started your search. That is.....you found exactly what YOU WANTED to find. LOL! You couldn't have found a more biased, excuse making bunch of "sources" if you tried. Crime disparities? LOL! Here's a thought....if they'd quit committing a disproportionate amount of crime they wouldn't be criminals. Why is that so hard to fathom?

I only need one link. And pay special attention to the sources from where they get their information.....

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/dat...6,868,867,133,38/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

Now simply google how many of those families are on the government dole and connect the dots.

You're welcome.

MAKAVELI

LOL! None of that addresses the issue being discussed. NONE! NADA! LOL! But you did accomplish your goal when you started your search. That is.....you found exactly what YOU WANTED to find. LOL! You couldn't have found a more biased, excuse making bunch of "sources" if you tried. Crime disparities? LOL! Here's a thought....if they'd quit committing a disproportionate amount of crime they wouldn't be criminals. Why is that so hard to fathom?

I only need one link. And pay special attention to the sources from where they get their information.....

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/dat...6,868,867,133,38/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

Now simply google how many of those families are on the government dole and connect the dots.

You're welcome.
A single parent home doesn't constitute a broken home nor does that statistic show how many fathers are in their kids life or not. Secondly according to your link there is 6.5 million black kids in single parent homes vs 9.2 million white kids. Seems like with all the advantages whites have, there's a much more serious problem with white families.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
A single parent home doesn't constitute a broken home nor does that statistic show how many fathers are in their kids life or not. Secondly according to your link there is 6.5 million black kids in single parent homes vs 9.2 million white kids. Seems like with all the advantages whites have, there's a much more serious problem with white families.
A single parent home is the definition of a broken home.

Thanks for playing.

BrownArmy

You're welcome.

No, you're welcome.

I enjoy how you quote only one source (the Annie E. Casey foundation, by the way, started by the founding father of UPS, Jim Casey, plus a few of his siblings, named in honor of their mother).

The facts you're quoting have literally nothing to do with the reality on the ground.

You scream about personal responsibility, yet you completely ignore the very well documented facts that blacks and whites in this country don't start out with the same deck of cards.

I'm not calling you racist, I'm calling you dense.

I like how you cling to statistics in your original argument.

I provide statistics, you tell me I'm somehow faking things.

If you don't like the 'statistics' I provided, perhaps you'd care to provide some 'statistics' yourself?

MAKAVELI

A single parent home is the definition of a broken home.

Thanks for playing.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=broken+home
broken home
a house containing a family that is set apart due to tensions and certain problems. ex: a kid's parents constantly fight and he/she feels lonely, depressed, angry. that is a product of a broken home, who may usually get away from the problems by doing bad things (drugs,drink,etc...). broken home can range from a project in NY, a suburb, or ironically, a 5-story mansion

No, thank you for showing your ignorance.;)

realbrown1

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=broken+home
broken home
a house containing a family that is set apart due to tensions and certain problems. ex: a kid's parents constantly fight and he/she feels lonely, depressed, angry. that is a product of a broken home, who may usually get away from the problems by doing bad things (drugs,drink,etc...). broken home can range from a project in NY, a suburb, or ironically, a 5-story mansion

No, thank you for showing your ignorance.;)
No wonder.

You are using "URBAN DICTIONARY" for your definition.

I am using OXFORD DICTIONARY for mine.

1. broken home - definition of broken home in English from the ...
    OxfordDictionaries

A family in which the parents are divorced or separated:. Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Last edited by a moderator: