Ferocious dog problem.

Overpaid Union Thug

Beat the living poop out of the dog. Then call an ambulance or drive to the nearest clinic. And try not to beat the poop out of the owner if they step up. Thats why I would probably opt for driving to the nearest clinic/hospital instead. Calling the center ASAP is a good idea too.

MassWineGuy

One peak at UPS there was a regular stop where the guy always left his two dogs out. They barked a lot and didn't seem friendly, despite the owner's assurances. We would just bag the item and drop it out the window.

"That's strange. My dog's never bitten the arm off a delivery driver before."

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We are not allowed to carry pepper spray.
We are not allowed to hand out dog biscuits either.

That being said, I have carried and used both. The one time in my career that I ever used pepper spray on a dog was also the one time in my career that I have been forced to kick a dog....because the pepper spray didn't work. Pepper spray is at best marginally effective on humans but it is useless on dogs. So I quit carrying it and switched to biscuits, which have been 100% effective for me. On the rare occasions when I feel the need for something more, I also have a 5-cell Mag Light.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
One peak at UPS there was a regular stop where the guy always left his two dogs out. They barked a lot and didn't seem friendly, despite the owner's assurances. We would just bag the item and drop it out the window.

"That's strange. My dog's never bitten the arm off a delivery driver before."

One of your two (or was it three) peaks at UPS as a helper?

image.jpg
This ones a pure lady through and through.

barnyard

KTM rider
I was attacked by a dog last week. Got bit twice, dog shredded the box I was trying to deliver and took 2 small pieces out of the Diad. I reported it to the PD and now the owners have to keep the dog in a kennel or in a fence when it is outside. I reported it to my boss and we no longer deliver to that address, they have to pick up all packages at the center or pay for AC to a work address.

I'd be talking to the nearest farmer with a bull as I'd be needin another calf...
Bent-knee calf raises are frequently done in a seated position for comfort. Since the weight of the upper body is rested on the seat, resistance is frequently added. Using bodyweight, one leg could be draped across the other (through external rotation) to exercise unilaterally and double the weight lifted.

It can also be executed by using a weight, such as a barbell, to provide resistance to the action of the calf muscles. The exercise is performed from a seated position while the weight rests on the upper leg, just above the knee. The person engaged in this exercise lifts the weight by pushing down on the balls of the feet.[1]

Due to the discomfort of higher weights on a bar, barbells used for seated calf raises are frequently padded or wrapped in a towel. There are also seated calf raise machines designed using levers that have pads built into them to protect the patella, quadriceps and tendons.