Fess up to a guilty pleasure...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Root beer ice cream? That sounds interesting....is it as good as bacon in ice cream? That is delicious!

Maybe you would like this?
image.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I like Neil Diamond (usually).
The first concert I ever went to was Neil Diamond. My mom took me to see him in 1971 at Macarthur Court in Eugene. I was 4 years old. We both liked Neil Diamond and I used to play air guitar and sing "my baby does the hanky panky" and "Kentucky woman" when I was little.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The Wizard of Oz......and Oreo cookies dunked in milk. And 80's comedies...I"ll watch those over n over too....Back to the Future, the Breakfast Club, Fast Times at Ridgemont high...etc

I can recite almost all of Bender's lines from "Breakfast Club" by memory.

I also have an old VHS tape of "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and the tape is almost worn out from continous rewind and replay of the Phoebe Cates swimming pool scene.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I can recite almost all of Bender's lines from "Breakfast Club" by memory.

I also have an old VHS tape of "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and the tape is almost worn out from continous rewind and replay of the Phoebe Cates swimming pool scene.
Lol its a great scene...and given your avatar...not a surprise :). I have both movies on dvd somewhere. Did you know that Nicholas Cage was originally cast to play Brad?

Screws fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place.

texan

Hmmmmm... so hard to share that which I know better than to do, yet
still do that which I know better than to do? sigh, ah to be human.

1. Mess with UpState / Dave... I am wrong, forgive me all, and Dave.
I am trying to change. Bear with me. Some changes occur slowly.

2. A double meat, double cheese Cheese Stake Hoagie / Sub,
once in a while.:teethy: