Fess up to a guilty pleasure...

oldngray

nowhere special
My sister-in-law nearly has me convinced to travel to New Zealand...to see the land where Peter Jackson filmed LOTR.

It would be cheaper visit the area in south Georgia where Deliverance was filmed. I know a girl who did that. And that was not her normal neighborhood. She was very upper class old plantation type money. (not really a plantation but she was an heiress).

Z

ZQXC

It would be cheaper visit the area in south Georgia where Deliverance was filmed. I know a girl who did that. And that was not her normal neighborhood. She was very upper class old plantation type money. (not really a plantation but she was an heiress).

South Georgia is flat as a pancake. Deliverance was filmed at Tallulah Gorge on the Chattooga River near Clayton, Georgia.

oldngray

nowhere special
South Georgia is flat as a pancake. Deliverance was filmed at Tallulah Gorge on the Chattooga River near Clayton, Georgia.

My bad. The girl was south Georgia. I know Tallulah Gorge very well. I have been there and my father was born near there.

over9five

Staff member
I'm so boring, I can't think of a thing...... except:

^This. I used to make my own iced coffee every day before work. Now I have this every day.
Yum!