FGM

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Although this is a terrible practice... I could give two craps about it... We have far worse problems right here at home to deal with.
I understand and agree with what you're saying, but what you're not realizing is that it will eventually effect us as more and more of these women come here, in medical and psychological treatment. Let's say a woman comes here from Somalia where FGM is practiced. Chances are pretty good she will be on welfare. Who do you think will pay her medical bill when she has a baby and is ripped open because she was sewn almost closed in her country??? We will. This is now a world problem, not just an African or Muslim problem. The world is getting smaller every day.

Gear

Parts on Order
This is my solution......castrate all males in countries that practice this crap!!

What about the mothers who allow it to happen? According to this article the girl's mom was a nurse, father a surgeon and the doctor completing the FGM was a female. 2 out of 3 adults who killed this girl were women. Its not just the males.

MAKAVELI

I understand and agree with what you're saying, but what you're not realizing is that it will eventually effect us as more and more of these women come here, in medical and psychological treatment. Let's say a woman comes here from Somalia where FGM is practiced. Chances are pretty good she will be on welfare. Who do you think will pay her medical bill when she has a baby and is ripped open because she was sewn almost closed in her country??? We will. This is now a world problem, not just an African or Muslim problem. The world is getting smaller every day.
For once I agree with Guido. There isn't a damn thing we can do about it.

MAKAVELI

Wow that's very presumptuous of you to call him that. So I guess it's okay for him to now call you N*****?
You or he can call me whatever you like I don't know you and this is on an internet Forum I couldn't care less. Now if you were to say that to my face it be a different story. But if it so pleases you go ahead that's probably what you do in private anyway.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You or he can call me whatever you like I don't know you and this is on an internet Forum I couldn't care less. Now if you were to say that to my face it be a different story. But if it so pleases you go ahead that's probably what you do in private anyway.
And you also assume much with no basis on fact.