Filing a grievance

TCD Chic

I want to file a grievance for seniority violation, the past week several less seniority drivers have been asked to deliver air and or ground after working pre-load. In most of them did work when asked however, I was skipped from list for that opportunity to driver any of the extra given. Although I had already informed several supervisors of my availability weeks ago. Being a minority female in a predominant area where mostly 90 % of the drivers are white male drivers and a couple of them are females. I have been unfortunate to fall in the same thing as always being told by supervisor that: "well I have to train you in the area, but cannot till next week" or "do you know this area". Those subtle suggestions that I am not ready or just feeling I am not worthy of the position. I just need some suggestions of how to write this grievance even though I know I might get a crappy route afterwards. Although, I have spoken to my union steward I am just told to file a grievance. This my 2nd HUB to work in and every union steward represents different. Keep in mind I have an ill child that required me to turn down driving for awhile during and after peak, but I have since then informed them my availability and informed them about my intermittent leave.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Faceplanted

I would think it would quite relevant for an air driver to know the area(s) that he/she would be delivering that day.
Seniority rules all. They have enough supervisors to give ojs rides to the "slackers" they should have enough to go out and train a rookie doing air for a cpls hours.

Yes it is a bad business decision if it was my business but so is Orion