Filing grievances everyday!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by mikeups1978, Feb 10, 2014.

1. mikeups1978

mikeups1978 Member

At one time the harassment got to be so bad every time I went somewhere the supervisor was like my shadow. She was always following me step-by-step, running after me when I was trying to get away, taking the pop bottle from my mouth when I was drinking it when the break bell rang, and then she had the umost nerve to tell me I was treating her like a stepchild. This is what happens when U show them your a very good worker. To this day I still have this anger inside of me from it.

Maybe I should've filed grievances everyday until she was fired!

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Did she follow you into the bathroom?

3. Ouch

Ouch Well-Known Member

I would have eaten chili for a week straight. Problem solved. It's amazing how much you can benefit from beans.

4. Maybe she was sexually attracted to you? Sometimes my wife follows me around like that. Hell we did it three times last week alone.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. cachsux

cachsux Wah

The minute she touched you to remove the pop bottle is when you should have gone to HR.

6. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

Thats it?

Sent using BrownCafe App

7. That's what was offered and I took it.

8. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Harboring anger isn't good for you, relax a bit. Maybe now you'll be :censored2: off enough to do something about it.

9. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Better yet learn what it takes to make her want it and you'll be the one turning it down.

10. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

need more details. what started this? there is usually a beginning to something like this.

11. I wish it was that easy.

12. browntroll

browntroll Active Member

the moment anyone snatches any sort of food from my hands its game on. if i had a sup following me i would just eat chili beans with meat and protein shakes.
    the smell would be enough to clear a 10 foot radius, i have literally cleared isles in stores like this. i have never seen a sup take any sort of drinks from anyone
    , i would tell hr the sup was trying to dehydrate me so i can get a heat stroke.

13. I feel the same way. When I'm hungry I'm not sharing.

14. rod

rod retired and happy

You missed your opportunity to get her good. This lady apparently got an $8,000 settlement for this performance.

15. icu

icu for who you are !

Yes a good Crop Dusting and a Butter Cup to boot is standard procedure here.

16. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

The day someone puts their hands on me at work if they dare too, THEIR GETTING DESTROYED lol. Or anywhere for that matter, I don't play that game. Destroying somebody is fun lol.

17. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

Is it worth losing your job?

18. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Randy talks a good game but that's all it is------talk.

19. When I took my family to Disney is the first time my kids learned the true meaning of crop dusting. They say it sometimes now and my wife gives me the death look. It's intimidating.

20. Be careful with that jump man. There are procedures and outside agency's that you can go to for this and still keep you job. These people (ups) are so Amarth that it makes them stupid. Don't fall into their category.