filled out ups online app

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If you do get hired you can expect a lot more of that entitlement attitude expressed by that other member.

Resident know-it-all.
Wearing your :censored2: for a hat really doesn't do much to improve your appearance. Entitlement attitude? I am ENTITLED to NOTHING! I have earned every penny of my overpaid (according to Dave's book of hourly rate caps) package monkey status, as well as my place on the seniority list.

What, you think because I'm a woman....I waltz into work a hour late everyday, flash my center manager some boobs and tell em I don't feel like loading today, and they send me home with pay?? Maybe in the BOG....where a female driver can wreck a PC, not report the accident and keep her job....but not where I work.

AndUPSER

Op where did you apply?

I was a courier at FedEx also

I'm a handler right now but I will be driving next month and hopefully ill get hired off the street

Why not become a permanent package handler and then go seasonal driving? Get hired on permanently after seasonal package handling ends, make book, sign the sheet to do seasonal driving for peak and summer, then be able to work inside 4-5 months out of the year when you're unable to drive.

This route will give you back up in case you're in an accident or don't meet UPS driving standards. A guy I know, took him 10 years to go full time, did this for 5 years until he went full time driving. Also, you will get health insurance and vacation.

You could also bid on air driving jobs(Saturday, EAM, shuttle, PM).

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What job did you apply for online a package handler or driving position ??? If there weren't any driver position posted and you applied for a package handler position that is the position your going for an interview for and for which you will be hired if you get hired.
Agreed.

TheKid99

Why not become a permanent package handler and then go seasonal driving? Get hired on permanently after seasonal package handling ends, make book, sign the sheet to do seasonal driving for peak and summer, then be able to work inside 4-5 months out of the year when you're unable to drive.

This route will give you back up in case you're in an accident or don't meet UPS driving standards. A guy I know, took him 10 years to go full time, did this for 5 years until he went full time driving. Also, you will get health insurance and vacation.

You could also bid on air driving jobs(Saturday, EAM, shuttle, PM).

I think they want to hire me off the street, lol.