Filling out moving violation paperwork

tacken

I fight all my tickets and go to court with an attorney. I don't know if I have any moving violations I've been convicted of and don't know how to check this. Also, need a way to see the dates of the tickets, my management team was of no help.

I know I'm a terrible person and shouldn't speed in my personal vehicle, sorry.
A get a DMV printout

El Correcto

god is dead
Update time, I got a hold of the guy that handles this :censored2: for me, I'm clear for the year 2015, spotless driving record! :shifty:

Thanks for advice I really just needed to ramble and bitch about having to do this silly paper work for management when they are the ones who want to use it to :censored2: me over. It's like go run the check yourself you lazy :censored2:s, don't attack my honesty and try to catch me lying over :censored2: I could of forgotten.

Anyways love you and talk to you tomarrow.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Thanks for advice I really just needed to ramble and bitch about having to do this silly paper work for management when they are the ones who want to use it to :censored2: me over. It's like go run the check yourself you lazy :censored2:s, don't attack my honesty and try to catch me lying over :censored2: I could of forgotten.
Yeah how dare we ask you about your driving record! It's not like you're driving a commercial vehicle around all day!

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah how dare we ask you about your driving record! It's not like you're driving a commercial vehicle around all day!
You ain't got to ask and you know it. If you were really that concerned run the check before you hired me needing me to run and gun all peak season. Put that :censored2: in your pipe and smoke it while you sitting on that high horse.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

You ain't got to ask and you know it. If you were really that concerned run the check before you hired me needing me to run and gun all peak season. Put that :censored2: in your pipe and smoke it while you sitting on that high horse.

Hey @FrigidFTSup, wanna pick the over/under on this D* sticking around?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We DID check before you went to driver school.

The best part of it is this. We HAVE to check because of people like you. People who can't follow the damn speed limit or wear a seat belt. Our insurance requires it. It keeps people who have no business of driving out of our package cars.

It's pretty simple really.

El Correcto

god is dead
I have handled my business, only reason I'm still driving. Sure at first before I knew how to I had my father teach me about stupid people go to court, smart people send smarter people to go to court for them. You think I'm out there speeding when I'm getting paid to drive? I wish I could go 10 miles per hour every where..... I'll make sure to stop a foot before each intersection white line just for that tier 3 comment, left right left, 123...... Oh yeah can't forget the E-Brake just incase I'm rear ended in an unavoidable accident. Could happen tomarrow for all I know.

P

pickup

I have handled my business, only reason I'm still driving. Sure at first before I knew how to I had my father teach me about stupid people go to court, smart people send smarter people to go to court for them. You think I'm out there speeding when I'm getting paid to drive? I wish I could go 10 miles per hour every where..... I'll make sure to stop a foot before each intersection white line just for that tier 3 comment, left right left, 123...... Oh yeah can't forget the E-Brake just incase I'm rear ended in an unavoidable accident. Could happen tomarrow for all I know.

Your father should have taught you that the easiest ticket to fight is the one you never got in the first place.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Tomorrow.

P

pickup

Tomarrow, and tomarrow, and tomarrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.