Final paycheck???

therealist

Quit back in January after 9 years and 11 months. My plan was to leave peacefully in April of this year but the more frequent battles with management was taking an emotional and physical toll on me. I took an early vacation and never went back. Upsers.com is showing a final paycheck that was issued about 5 weeks ago of my vacation pay, but it was not direct deposited into my account. I called my center and there was no physical check in the office. What should be my next action towards getting my pay?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Quit back in January after 9 years and 11 months. My plan was to leave peacefully in April of this year but the more frequent battles with management was taking an emotional and physical toll on me. I took an early vacation and never went back. Upsers.com is showing a final paycheck that was issued about 5 weeks ago of my vacation pay, but it was not direct deposited into my account. I called my center and there was no physical check in the office. What should be my next action towards getting my pay?
To reiterate Wally....You worked here for almost 10 years....you don't know who to talk to about a missing paycheck??

PT Car Washer

Could be a sizable check that you will have to sign for so you can be cleared. Don't just let it go.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Thats what UPS wanted you to do was to quit. They will try to break you, looks like they won lol. Cant let this place get to you. Its all a game thats all. Sorry to hear you quit, not too many 90 to 100k a year gigs out there. Sure we all hate this job, but we dont hate the money thats for sure lol.

Kae3106

Final checks are always live checks. If yours is now lost, have your center ask Payroll to stop the check and reissue it.

Fenny

I quit UPS in Irvine, CA in November 2014, I received my final paycheck June 12, 2015. The check UPS issued me was dated November 12, 2014. 7 months for me to receive that check and when I did in June 2015 the check clearly said void after 180 days! I sent the original check back to Coppell Texas where it was issued with a cover letter explaining what they did [June 2015],and have written 3 follow up letters with no response, trying to get through to a human is simply impossible. Who can I contact in HR I was told they were in Dallas Texas, does anyone have an address and/or phone number?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I quit UPS in Irvine, CA in November 2014, I received my final paycheck June 12, 2015. The check UPS issued me was dated November 12, 2014. 7 months for me to receive that check and when I did in June 2015 the check clearly said void after 180 days! I sent the original check back to Coppell Texas where it was issued with a cover letter explaining what they did [June 2015],and have written 3 follow up letters with no response, trying to get through to a human is simply impossible. Who can I contact in HR I was told they were in Dallas Texas, does anyone have an address and/or phone number?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439420289.133710.jpg