Finally Delivered - ON A WRONG ADDRESS

sbauer22

My package is deliverred in Edmonton North !!! Signed by someone called Michelle and that's all.

ALL my documents are in the hands of someone else, my passport, my husbands docuemtns from REvnue Canada...
And UPS don't want to do anything.
The postal code and the address don't fit at all...
I can't even find them on map...

GREAT

stringerman85

My package is deliverred in Edmonton North !!! Signed by someone called Michelle and that's all.

ALL my documents are in the hands of someone else, my passport, my husbands docuemtns from REvnue Canada...
And UPS don't want to do anything.
The postal code and the address don't fit at all...
I can't even find them on map...

GREAT

That Michelle is one of the biggest thieves in Canada, I'm sure that package has been shredded to pieces, Passport, bank statements and all documents are in the hands of the worst terrorists in the world

sbauer22

Noup, I can't reach the reciver since it's not open for public place.I double checked the address and it doesn't exists for real.

This start to look like a bad joke

wadep

Who wrote the address on the waybill to begin with. The address does exist in both Edmonton, and Vegreville. The postal code is for a completely different address in west Edmonton. There are no federal government offices in Vegreville.

wadep

Rgardless you addressed the package wrong and expect a correct delivery. Clearly your the one at fault here. Not U.P.S.

sbauer22

The package is addressed well.I didn't even send it to Edmonton.
The address where I sent it and where it was delivered it's complictly different.
The city doesn't match and the postal code also.

The dude in the UPS store wrote the rigght address too,since all the time I called the customer service they were telling the right address till now.

wadep

The address you sent me privately exists in both edmonton and vegreville. The postal code you supplied is in west edmonton. Although there was no designation as to wether or not it was a street or avenue. If the U.P.S. store guy adressed the package then I'd be talking to him. You ultimately are reponsible for addressing the package. This is exactly why us drivers NEVER address packages for you