Finally transferred

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Was it a local / regional transfer permitted under your supplement? Or was it a national transfer? If it's the latter, was it a qualified educational transfer? (This means you filled out lots of paper work, submitted your educational plan, etc.) Or was it an "arranged" transfer in which you quit at one building and re-hired at another, effectively as a new employee? If it was a local or education transfer, contact HR. "Arranged" transfer = you're SOL and should've paid attention.

UPSGUY72

I was transferred to another hub but was terminated in system at former hub. What can I do??

Sent using BrownCafe App

Apparently you pissed someone off in your original building. You can't doing anything you made your bed now sleep in it... Apparently the grass wasn't greener at the other building....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was transferred to another hub but was terminated in system at former hub. What can I do??
Impossible to say. You have given almost no information. What are the details?

It sounds to me like someone at his former hub made a data entry error which showed him as terminated rather than transferred. His first phone call should be to his former supervisor who is probably completely unaware that this happened. He needs to do this quickly as waiting could affect his benefits.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Make sure you keep records, W-2's, all your hours, and everything if you plan on staying long term. Sound like pension problems in the future.

Was it a local / regional transfer permitted under your supplement? Or was it a national transfer? If it's the latter, was it a qualified educational transfer? (This means you filled out lots of paper work, submitted your educational plan, etc.) Or was it an "arranged" transfer in which you quit at one building and re-hired at another, effectively as a new employee? If it was a local or education transfer, contact HR. "Arranged" transfer = you're SOL and should've paid attention.
Educational transfer

Sent using BrownCafe App