Finally..

AutoZone

BrownPower
I'm just throwing it out there. It's a small chance. But who knows, you may get lucky. Either way you have to qualify, would you wanna throw away a 60k a year job and bank on qualifying?
I've driven box trucks before.. I can drive manual...I know what they look for on driving tests.. And I have a perfect driving record.. I'm not worried about qualifying.. Just had my 2nd interview... Was the exact same as the last one I did 2 weeks ago.. I even asked her, "didn't we just do this?" She was like yes we did... But your file is blank.. I guess it didn't save last time... So now I wait.... Again.....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So back to the serious talk, I've got about 45 minutes before I go into the hiring interview with the HR manager. (Again, I've been thru this before, this is the one when they tell you when to start). What do you guys think the odds are of getting offered a pc driver off the street like this based on my prior experience in the same hub.... Any of you know anyone that has done this? Should I ever so cleverly mention, "so I hear you're in need of drivers?" Thoughts?
Did you work at State Farm?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1442354427.233854.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Finally got my rehire phone call... Worked for ups for 4 1/2 years, 8 years ago.. Ended up writing because hub manager told me could be potential 10+ years longer wait... Found out just a few months back that a guy I had a year more seniority than, got the call to ft driver about 3 months after I left. That really burned my ass... But getting back in the door and starting over again... 8 years later. :( could of been driving the passed 4 years... Life would be totally different now if I hung on a few more months. Wish there was a way to capitalize on that 6 to 1 off the street driver hire ratio based on me already putting in 4+ years during the recession years...
Now please change your avatar because that one is already being used by a member. Thank you.

UMMMMMM
Change your avatar before you get forced too
I've had the same one since 2007
You are confusing people and there's thousands of different Heffernan pics to choose

P

pickup

Your experience from what I read is irrelevant, it was working inside t
I've driven box trucks before.. I can drive manual...I know what they look for on driving tests.. And I have a perfect driving record.. I'm not worried about qualifying.. Just had my 2nd interview... Was the exact same as the last one I did 2 weeks ago.. I even asked her, "didn't we just do this?" She was like yes we did... But your file is blank.. I guess it didn't save last time... So now I wait.... Again.....

They're not going to offer you a permanent job based on any interviews, driving tests and perfect driving records. #1 You have to do the job for a few months during peak. #2 They have to be hiring drivers afterwards. #3 - They have to satisfy the union requirements that a certain number of insiders get to be drivers before they hire off the street.