Finding work phone number?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by RSabb, Feb 11, 2008.

1. RSabb

RSabb New Member

I'm trying to find the work number for the UPS I work at and it's not appearing on the whitepages. Is there another way I could find it?

2. kenmei

kenmei New Member

go to ups.com find contact us. i think u can find some number there

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

UPS does not normally list their phone number in the white pages. They do list the toll-free number, which may be your best best. I would call the toll-free, explain that you are an employee (you should have your employee ID # on hand) and ask them for the local number. If that fails, call a co-worker or make sure to write down the number when you go to work for your next shift.

4. outamyway

outamyway New Member

Ask a supervisor.

5. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

ask a driver

6. supercool

supercool Member

When my cell phone bit the bullet about a year ago I had to call in but didn't have the number. I searched all over UPSers, the yellow pages, etc etc etc, and couldn't find it. I typed in some weird query into Google and it came up on some guy's resume who worked there ten years ago. Luckily the number hadn't changed...

7. sano

sano New Member

Do you know the address? Try a reverse look up at Whitepages.com or a similar site.

8. feeder53

feeder53 ADKtrails

When I first started, they never gave me a number and I could not locate one on the website, phone book or any other place. As I worked and they called me I developed a list on my cell phone. They gave me a list of SLIC Codes with phone numbers but they were all changed. It can be difficult.