Fired for bringing back unscanned packages

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I can't even post some of the shady crap that management does. It's ridiculous.
Then when they get caught, throw the rookie under the bus

Just stand up and say we can get it done with the imaginary horse crap nimbers you want.

Corporate never sees the problem , so it will never get fixed.
That's all it is anymore. Never service but nimbers, nimbers, nimbers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I can't even post some of the shady crap that management does. It's ridiculous.
Then when they get caught, throw the rookie under the bus

Just stand up and say we can get it done with the imaginary horse crap nimbers you want.

Corporate never sees the problem , so it will never get fixed.
Dude a few years back we had pictures of an early am at the building 10 minutes after the sup had scanned it delivered. Then a week later this same sup went and delivered an entire route signed into the board as our evening clerk so no one could file on it.

He's since been promoted.

Indecisi0n

He asked me why I did not contact my supervisor directly. I told him that my supervisor met me on road to take 2 packages to a school for me and at that time I told him I had the misloads and that I probably would not have time to run them. My supervisor was to busy... to take them due to the fact ( in his own words ) the whole belt was :censored2:ed up and he had tons of fires to put out.
And you need to file a supervisor working grievance.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Dude a few years back we had pictures of an early am at the building 10 minutes after the sup had scanned it delivered. Then a week later this same sup went and delivered an entire route signed into the board as our evening clerk so no one could file on it.

He's since been promoted.

Who are you calling 'Dude'?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Who are you calling 'Dude'?
image.jpeg

10 point

Deliver in ETT or the counter board and it's like nothing ever happened
Unless you track and compile the pkg info from the missed stops.
They never reply here. We get the schpeel every morning about send it in and we will tell you whether or not to deliver it, except they never tell you. Even if you send an additional message aside from the Misload message asking if you should deliver it. Never ever get a response.
Sheet it missed. You'll get a response.