Fired for opening up and retaping box.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Words have meaning thief
dr-evil-movie-quotes-217249-1-s-307x512.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So what do you do in that situation just bring it back all messed up to the clerk and ni1 inspect?
Sounds like it was a misload and a possible damage.

In that case, send it in as a misload and in the comments put "Damage Check". When you get to the building ask what to sheet it. Chances are it will be missed per DIAD training.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Sheet it as a misload, or if damaged sheet it as the DIAD training said to as missed and put in remarks as possible damage

"Other non-delivery" Damaged.

Period.

Sheeting it as missed (possible damage) Just keeps the customer in the dark.

Be honest.

After all....

It's United Parcel SERVICE.

Right ?

-Bug-

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
"Other non-delivery" Damaged.

Period.

Sheeting it as missed (possible damage) Just keeps the customer in the dark.

Be honest.

After all....

It's United Parcel SERVICE.

Right ?

-Bug-
Yea honest like sometimes when they say not to scan something at all or when it's really missed scan as not in...but then the next day they whine about how many no scans there were...love this place

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
It's there.

DIAD training means nothing. It's more like a suggestion.

I hope you are learning this. :biggrin:

-Bug-
We are not allowed to use refused damage, they treat it like other other, the sky is falling. We are to sheet damaged packages as missed and type in the comments field damaged

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We are not allowed to use refused damage, they treat it like other other, the sky is falling. We are to sheet damaged packages as missed and type in the comments field damaged

The option is in the DIAD.

If the company doesn't like it.... take it out.

You can't be disciplined for "honesty".

-Bug-

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I was recently walk out of the door for opening up a box in my truck. It was my last stop and the box was under another box. I pulled the box out and it open. I taped it back up and tried to deliver it but found out it did not go to that address I was in front of anyway. Since it was my last stop I did not scan the package as a misload. When I got back to the building I was told it was tapering with a package with an intent to steal. I go to panel to try to fight for my innocence.
Why didn't you drive this package to the address on the package, and then deliver it to the correct address?