Fired for posting video on Facebook

Z

ZQXC

You should be fired just because you have a Facebook account.

likely hood is one word; looks like this = likelihood

oldngray

nowhere special
jack_sparrow_wut_by_zackfair1219-d4117e5.jpg

Johney

I guess I did , did you miss where I asked him what was the video of because I don't think he ever specifically said what ?
After my incident"s" , me and our LP manager had a lengthy discussion as to what the company's position really is . Needless to say , I'm on facebook and youtube , not bragging but have numerous vids. and pics. from work at work , and knock on wood , I'm still breathing . IJS that's all .

Sent using BrownCafe App
I don't know did you miss my post right before yours where I asked what it was?

J

jibbs

You should be fired just because you have a Facebook account.

likely hood is one word; looks like this = likelihood

I like how you caught "likely hood" ITT, but your game's slippin', man. Someone dropped an "irregardless" gem in here a couple posts back and nobody corrected it.

Honestly, I was amazed. That type of :censored2: doesn't usually slide around here.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did they follow the new language for 17 (I)? The district labor manager is supposed to call the ba to talk about it before taking you out of service. Ask your ba if this transpired. If not let me know in a pm.
That language was in the original offer that was rejected, but didn't make the version that was eventually ratified on the second vote for the Central Region Supplement.
Remember, we got that "significant" upgrade of serious to cardinal.
What a joke!!!

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
I like how you caught "likely hood" ITT, but your game's slippin', man. Someone dropped an "irregardless" gem in here a couple posts back and nobody corrected it.

Honestly, I was amazed. That type of :censored2: doesn't usually slide around here.
Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Overpaid Union Thug

Facebook / What a load of CRAP

A great outlet for insecure people who have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else to do with their time.

I partially agree. For me Facebook was (I don't have it anymore) great for keeping tabs on friends/family that live long distances from me. But other than that.....you are correct. I could point out many more negatives about Facebook myself but I think this thread might be enough.
Kind of like BrownCafe?
Not quite. For many of us it's a way to shoot the :censored2:e with people from all over the country that are doing, or have done, the same jobs. I find BrownCafe much more useful than Facebook ever was and don't have to spend allot of time on here.