Fired for tampering

BrownBrokeDown

They tried to get my husband for theft once. Claimed they had him on video tossing boxes out the back of a trailer over the fence to some other people. Problem was the guy doing it was a lot thinner than my husband. The LP at his hub harrassed him for 2 weeks and even went as far as to drive nearly 80 miles to our house to try to search the property and see if she could get in to the house (we know for certain she went out there because she told us detailed locations of where she illegally searched) when we weren't there. Sometimes some people just decide that you are going to be their target. If you have a negative history already it just makes it easier for them. Good luck with panels.
Please tell me you sued, or at least got the union involved and got money some sort of way out of them for coming on your property?

Nevermore1

We spoke with the Steward and he said there was nothing the Union could do and that the LP could do what she wanted. I tried to get my husband to take it up with a lawyer but he was worried about getting a big target on his back. It got to the point of being ridiculous with the LP questioning him and threatening to call the police in. He finally told her to go ahead and call the police since she had no evidence it was him (unless he lost 100 pounds real fast then put it all back on the next day). After that she suddenly transferred somewhere else and he never heard anything about it again. I'm not sure what she was trying to prove but she failed miserably. Unfortunately my husband isn't always quick thinking, he's just lucky that I never saw the LP or she would have had a bad day as I would have listed all the laws she broke (I'm a criminal justice major and would have lit into her for her trespassing and attempted illegal entry of our house).

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We spoke with the Steward and he said there was nothing the Union could do and that the LP could do what she wanted. I tried to get my husband to take it up with a lawyer but he was worried about getting a big target on his back. It got to the point of being ridiculous with the LP questioning him and threatening to call the police in. He finally told her to go ahead and call the police since she had no evidence it was him (unless he lost 100 pounds real fast then put it all back on the next day). After that she suddenly transferred somewhere else and he never heard anything about it again. I'm not sure what she was trying to prove but she failed miserably. Unfortunately my husband isn't always quick thinking, he's just lucky that I never saw the LP or she would have had a bad day as I would have listed all the laws she broke (I'm a criminal justice major and would have lit into her for her trespassing and attempted illegal entry of our house).
Go on with yo bad self !!!