Fired Need Help :(

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We all have issues that we deal with that effect are everyday life positive and negatively. Most people don't use the issues they have as excuse for why they do things. Get your S--t together and be a productive part of society instead of using your issues as a crutch.
Gonna Walk Without MY CRUTCHES Someday!

FilingBluesFL

Looking around my own building...

Job performance is not something that gets you terminated LOL

Not speaking for myself, but other "loop buddies..."

Morgan Desnoyers

I've worked with plenty of people who use ADHD as an excuse for their lack of ability to perform their job. All they do is cause problems. He has stated that this has been ongoing the entire time he has worked at UPS. Some people are just not cut out to work at UPS. Do you enjoy working with these slackers? Would you want them as your driver helper?

Tell you what, you come load a trailer with me tonight. You get to load all the packages that weigh more than 40 lbs. You also get to load 3 packages to my 1. I'm going to stop working every 5 minutes to adjust the music on my phone, every 7 minutes to adjust the earbuds, and every 10 minutes to get a snack from my coat which I conveniently placed at the other end of the belt. I can't be bothered to pay attention to the jam in the slide, so you'll have to go break that every 2 minutes. And you're responsible for maintaining egress from the trailer because I've only worked here 3 years and don't understand the importance of keeping a clean work area. When break is called, you had better stay out of my way because I need to go smoke a cigarette. After break, you're own your own for about 30 minutes while I use the restroom and argue with the supervisor about how difficult my life is because I stopped taking my meds which control my behavioral problems. When I finally wander back from break(with a can of Red Bull/Monster in my hand) I'm going to drop boxes on your feet and bounce them off the ceiling into your head. I will apologize every time I do this and inform you that I'm really tired today because I skipped sleep in order to play Xbox. And I'm just not feelin' it today.

1 thing is im not a helper I work in the unload I stopped taking my meds as a kid cause I didn't feel normal also I wasn't eating and sleeping well also it was a new at the time it's 2013 they have a better understanding of ADHD better medication only issue was it was alot harder to get a doctor being a adult I was lucky to have evan stayed at UPS for as long as I have. Yes I may do 1-2 boxes to your 3 or chatted a bit but I always used my load step every time I started a new wall im also the only one who keeped my area clean and ready by putting the roller stands in order evan if the supervisor thought it was a waste of time but it made me feel safe and ready. I don't use ear buds but it distracts me when the others blast their music cause a song I may like might slow me down more. Also a reason I play games my self is so I can deal with the next day and be able to work with a dick like you but at least my games wont give me cancer.

Morgan Desnoyers

Sorry about ranting their guys in my last post but I had to get that off my chest after reading that but I may my day just got back from dropping 4 dozen donuts at UPS as a x-mas gift to my co-workers I may be fired but I wont let that get me down and maby I'll be back soon when the union works it all out I wish I could of seen if I made their day.

UPSGUY72

Looking around my own building...

Job performance is not something that gets you terminated LOL

Not speaking for myself, but other "loop buddies..."
1 thing is im not a helper I work in the unload I stopped taking my meds as a kid cause I didn't feel normal also I wasn't eating and sleeping well also it was a new at the time it's 2013 they have a better understanding of ADHD better medication only issue was it was alot harder to get a doctor being a adult I was lucky to have evan stayed at UPS for as long as I have. Yes I may do 1-2 boxes to your 3 or chatted a bit but I always used my load step every time I started a new wall im also the only one who keeped my area clean and ready by putting the roller stands in order evan if the supervisor thought it was a waste of time but it made me feel safe and ready. I don't use ear buds but it distracts me when the others blast their music cause a song I may like might slow me down more. Also a reason I play games my self is so I can deal with the next day and be able to work with a dick like you but at least my games wont give me cancer.

Your forgetting one thing that dick is still a UPS employee unlike you.