First 30 days Question

Mikeyd17

I've been a loader for 15 days and today my sort supervisor came and talked to me and said I'm not loading fast enough that my PPH is to low and than sent me home early. He told me to come in early tomorrow and talk to him about what I need to do the next 15 days.

My question is based on what happened today, is there a big chance tomorrow at the meeting i'll be fired? I really need this job and work hard but I guess not hard enough for them.

UPS Preloader

I've been a loader for 15 days and today my sort supervisor came and talked to me and said I'm not loading fast enough that my PPH is to low and than sent me home early. He told me to come in early tomorrow and talk to him about what I need to do the next 15 days.

My question is based on what happened today, is there a big chance tomorrow at the meeting i'll be fired? I really need this job and work hard but I guess not hard enough for them.

Anything is possible with UPS, but my guess is that it is just a scare tactic to make you work faster. Try to put in a little more effort until you make it though your 30 days and attain seniority. At the some time work safe, it's not worth getting hurt. Good luck.