First day as a loader and want to quit

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Do it!! Dont be such a wuss!! Do it I say DO IT!! Quit that is!
What are you 18 and have no work ethic yet? Do you think I enjoy waking up at 3am everyday when I have 2 kids and wife at home? Not seeing them in the morning, yea thats awsome. So lets see go work ups for 4 to 5 hours then go to my full time job straight after that and your worried how hard the work is. Good god if my son ever says something like that im gonna fire him threw the front door along with his suitcase!

sent using smoke signals
You have some stones on you coming on BC and complaining like that! What a damn wuss! I think the dollar store is looking for stock boys pansy!

sent using smoke signals

Wow! Tell us how you really feel.

PT Car Washer

Yea he kinda got me a little fired up. The best part is they take everybody threw a tour and tell prospects 40 billion times, its hard work and your not gonna get paid much, do you still want to work here?

sent using smoke signals
The new UPS is not like the old days when PTers could make $.50/hr less then drivers after 90 days and full benefits. Now it is minimum wage and no benefits but still want you to pay Union dues. And they want the new guys to work harder then we ever did.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Do what they all do...just stop showing up.
When I worked inside, the over/under was usually breaktime for bets. There was a college student off the street p/t sup I lost 20 bucks on. I thought he'd make it through the night, but sure enough first break he went out to the guard shack and just kept going.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
So all lesbians look like guys. Hmmm......You learn something new every day. ;)
No way. There is an incredible lesbian who who works the front desk on a business I deliver to in an office building and holy cow, she has like a G cup that she tries to hide but she dresses in a pants suit and is quiet like a librarian. Very cute.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
didnt know it was gonna be this hard and like who do i call or tell if i wanna quit but dont know who my sup is and dont have any number beside the hr number

The amount of time it took to sign up to this site and type out your issue, you could have already told the first supervisor you saw that you quit (in less time at that). If you're looking for someone on here to coddle you and beg you to stay, you will be quite disappointed. Hope things work out for ya!

Z

ZQXC

didnt know it was gonna be this hard and like who do i call or tell if i wanna quit but dont know who my sup is and dont have any number beside the hr number

Do what they did years ago. Just leave during break; red taillights disappearing in to the darkness.

" Why are there no boxes coming out of trailer #3? "
"Uh-Oh, Better check the parking lot."

5 minutes passes

"SON of a ......."
"I need another body in the unload."

And so it goes.