First Day as Driver Helper

Dogs or Cats

• Total voters

Anthonysg0113

Has your center manager walked up to you at a urinal and grabbed your ass while having both hands on your shoulders yet?

edit: wtf, the letter C and M get auto corrected to center manager now? lmao. Had a triple take at my post and my edit because i know i didn't type out "center manager"
Lol!!

Anthonysg0113

Actually I do. However, I've always have had that. My leg bones are not straight. There's nothing that can be done for that. As a result it causes my toes to point slightly outward. I think that my ankle issues were the result of not using an inner sole to absorb impacts on the pavement. I use inner soles now.

This year I was only sore in my legs, rear, and upper back. Those aches just went away yesterday. I'm using some protein pills and creatine. I'll probably cut back on the creatine a bit now that it is taking affect.
Thank The Lord I don't have to work preload anymore!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes it's a bit taxing on the legs. Although two years ago it was my ankles. I sure walked weird for a couple of weeks. :-) I was hoping that I didn't end up on someone's youtube video. Last year it was not an issue since I was on a route that was mostly business. So far this year it has been my legs. I actually prefer it be my legs over my ankles. Yes the job can be fun at times. The time just passes quite fast. Never a dull moment. Also you never quite know what to expect while you are out there. For instance today I had a harmless dog encounter. I was approaching a customers front door only to find both the front door and the security screen door wide open. There was this golden retriever standing in the door way just watching me come up. I closed the screen door, put the package down, called out UPS, and went back to the truck. I heard a woman inside say thank you as I left. As for the dog I was lucky that it was not aggressive and only watched me instead of attack. Either way I was not taking any chances with the dog, hence why I closed the screen door. You'll run into some funny things, some weird things, and some very bizarre things from time to time. You may even run into some rude customers too. Above all else be careful with the dogs. Don't run from them and face the dog at all times.
Try working here more than 4 weeks a year...lol