First day back from Vacation

Cementups

Box Monkey
I schedule my vacations with the holiday included for the extra money.
Its been stated before, I never understood that. I mean, I get it but you're already getting paid so why not enjoy another day off.

I'm with @Sleeve_meet_Heart , I try and get some of my weeks before holidays. This year I had off the week before Memorial Day and I have off the week before July 4th. Not that it really matters anyway this time around since I have been off on disability since before Memorial Day.

By The Book

Its been stated before, I never understood that. I mean, I get it but you're already getting paid so why not enjoy another day off.

I'm with @Sleeve_meet_Heart , I try and get some of my weeks before holidays. This year I had off the week before Memorial Day and I have off the week before July 4th. Not that it really matters anyway this time around since I have been off on disability since before Memorial Day.
Would you give up your more desirable vacations that you mentioned so a junior driver can have that week.... Since you won't be back before the July 4th week? We have senior drivers that get asked this question in a very similar situation as yourself.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Would you give up your more desirable vacations that you mentioned so a junior driver can have that week.... Since you won't be back before the July 4th week? We have senior drivers that get asked this question in a very similar situation as yourself.

It would have to go through every driver below him but I do like this idea.