First Day Driving Package Truck Monday

Passed drivers school last week and start monday morning. Got my route and pickup info after class. Its not a training route and they told me im not doing a ride along the first day. So any tips would be nice.

ive never done driver helper or ridden along with a driver and i wasnt on preload so any and all tips would help

sorry about grammar and spelling

With all due respect, I find your post very hard to believe.

ok you dont have to believe me i'm just asking for advice. im going based off what i was told. after the class i went back to the hub and asked for a copy of the training route i would be on so i could spend the weekend getting familiar with the area. i was told it wasn't a training route and when i asked if the first day was a ride along he said no that im getting right into it and i would get about 6 1/2 hours of work to start and day by day it would increase to the normal amount

Arch

Make sure you leave your cell phone at the house. Also any maps left inside the PC should be tear down and throw it in the trash before you leave.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
First thing, lighten up. If you approach this job wired tight, you're not going to be able to handle it. Next, use the search feature. There are countless threads offering great advice to rookie drivers. Third, learn grammar and punctuation for God's sake.