First day with Sup riding shotgun.

Acc0rd

We have various ethnic clothing stores that get all their merchandise COD, but yet never have the money on the first day. We have one that will wait til the day before we send it back to the shipper to pick up and pay for their stuff.
I know EXACTLY what your talking about. The mall stores were run by guys from Egypt and they ALWAYS did this. Would come out to the truck or bulk to figure out how much they owed so I wouldn't bother bringing in the boxes, wouldn't waste my time. Then they would pick out the boxes they wanted and finally after 3 or 4 tries we just RTS'd em. Said sorry, you had almost a week! you ordered it, not my fault!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Great, I can see it now...Manual entry of 16 digits, or whatever it is! Oh, yea, driver getting blamed for stolen numbers!

The DIADs will be equipped with a card reader, much like the card readers available for smartphones.

If a driver really wanted to steal credit card numbers all they would have to do is copy them from the foolish people who use them on ASD's.