First Overnight Scam.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well then maybe we should all quit tomorrow and then you can get your ass out there in the real world and pitch in.

His ass is under the desk. He wouldn't know what to do if you stuck him on a route. But he's getting real good at those shoes, and Fred is proud of his lackey.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What kind of response is "and you are still lining his pockets"? I guess you would like us all to quit our jobs? That will really change things. Hmmm. No, I think we should keep posting all the information. Fedex appears to like secrets when it comes to the lack of integrity.

He cries about Fred and his greed and yet he has no problem giving Fred more money. Go figure.

59 Dano

Well, if you think the customer isn't confused and is choosing the service based on its merits. How about you put the percentage of price difference for FO versus Priority service and let the customer decide.

I'd say that they are deciding in this area. Our FO volumes doubled around 8 months after the new airbills were rolled out. Are you saying they didn't get confused until after they had gotten used to the new awbs?

XFILED

I'd say that they are deciding in this area. Our FO volumes doubled around 8 months after the new airbills were rolled out. Are you saying they didn't get confused until after they had gotten used to the new awbs?

8 months yeah that sounds about right considering people had to go through their OLD airbills FIRST before they ordered the new ones...

59 Dano

8 months yeah that sounds about right considering people had to go through their OLD airbills FIRST before they ordered the new ones...

Re-read what I said. We had a slight but brief bump when the new awb's came out. Our volumes are now twice what they were and that volume has been sustained and is consistent. I think that they've figured out the awb by now and they've figured out how to read their invoices. Don't you think that after the 1st couple of times you accidentally checked FO and paid thru the nose for it you'd pay better attention?

Never mind that most of our inbound FO is via automated awbs. I guess they don't know how to read their computer monitors.

Ricochet1a

Well then maybe we should all quit tomorrow and then you can get your ass out there in the real world and pitch in.

You can't do that....

Dano boy makes his living off of what you do. If it weren't for you, he'd have no paycheck himself.

Remember, you are just a 21st century serf to Dano and his buds - all tending Fred's fields in order to bring in the bucks to line their pockets.

Last edited:

Guapo

Why don't you convert those customers to the computer software or online program to process their shipments?
Cause customers are too dang lazy to try it...believe me I tell 'em they get discount, no zip errors, its easier but the backwoods people I pick up from want no part of the internet.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
If I pup something that's marked FO and I know they didn't really mean that, I ding it down on my own.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah where's his (cough, cough) buddy Thunder?

Thunder is his imaginary friend. Seriously, if you follow his activity, "Thunder" was created and responded to by you-know-who within minutes. A very smart little bird whispered this information in my ear. Shill...confirmed.

hypo hanna

Agreed. Don't give them the easy excuse to give you the boot. Ask the customer when available but otherwise send it through as is.
My MO from here on out is to let the (censored) hit the fan whenever and wherever. Make sure to cover my own backside then sit back and watch the chaos. Feel bad for the customer but what'cha gonna do?
To quote "Oh Brother",
"Sorry Pete but We got this here dee-pressun a goin on and I gots to take care a my own."

59 Dano

Thunder is his imaginary friend. Seriously, if you follow his activity, "Thunder" was created and responded to by you-know-who within minutes. A very smart little bird whispered this information in my ear. Shill...confirmed.

LOL!! Thunder and I get along about as well as you and I get along.

59 Dano

You and I often respond to each other within minutes. We are the same person.