First paycheck - direct deposit

Nimnim

The Nim
yes i am new, only my second week. One if my friends has the card they offer and said he got his money no problem Yesterday. I'm just :censored2: that no one said anything

The cards are different. It takes a couple weeks for direct deposit to get setup for whatever reason. Until dd works there will be a paper check for you, most likely your part time sup has it, if not the full time sup for your area has it. If neither does demand they find it.

GeeDaddy

You're not a child but yet you have no paycheck....great idea, instead of asking everyone and anyone at YOUR building, you sign up and respond to a three year old thread looking for answers that were correctly given to you. Great job big boy!
i did ask SEVERAL ppl in my hub yesterday, all of which said that it would be in my account tomorrow but if you need to come here and make yourself feel like something, you are more than welcome BIG BOY.

GeeDaddy

The cards are different. It takes a couple weeks for direct deposit to get setup for whatever reason. Until dd works there will be a paper check for you, most likely your part time sup has it, if not the full time sup for your area has it. If neither does demand they find it.
thank you very much.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Takes a couple weeks for DD to go through, for whatever reason. If your sups are gone, talk with HR.
Not really. I switched banks a few months ago. As soon as my paycheck was DD one week...I went on upsers and took my old account off DD. It then made me wait 24 hrs before I could edit my DD info to add my new bank account. Yet once i did....my very next paycheck was deposited into my new account with no problem.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
i did ask SEVERAL ppl in my hub yesterday, all of which said that it would be in my account tomorrow but if you need to come here and make yourself feel like something, you are more than welcome BIG BOY.
LOL...I still got paid. I'm sure someone has your $100 check like the center manager or YOUR supe.

Nimnim

The Nim
Not really. I switched banks a few months ago. As soon as my paycheck was DD one week...I went on upsers and took my old account off DD. It then made me wait 24 hrs before I could edit my DD info to add my new bank account. Yet once i did....my very next paycheck was deposited into my new account with no problem.

That's editing an existing DD, I've always heard from anyone setting up a new DD that it usually takes a couple pay periods to apply. I don't know why it does, but I guess it's just how they run the system in payroll. Maybe someone knowledgeable like @Kae3106 could answer this. Much thanks if you can @Kae3106 but I understand if this isn't your field I just remember you helping out when it comes to payroll info before.

GeeDaddy

i asked a question and got an answer. i believe someone "came" for me talking out the side of thier face so yes i got defensive. i worked for that money, got to work on time & did whatever job had to be done so yes i'm looking for MY money. I'm going to enjoy my weekend, hope you all do the same.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
i asked a question and got an answer. i believe someone "came" for me talking out the side of thier face so yes i got defensive. i worked for that money, got to work on time & did whatever job had to be done so yes i'm looking for MY money. I'm going to enjoy my weekend, hope you all do the same.
Allow me to clarify. In one of the first posts in this thread, someone tried to tell you to ask your supervisor as he should know where your check is...and you called BS on it.

Undertow82

Good morning. I started working at UPS last week and should receive my first paycheck today. When I filled out all my employment info I signed up for direct deposit. I logged into UPSers.com this morning and the paycheck is showing on my account, however the funds have not been deposited to my bank account. How long does this usually take? From what I have read on the net, some people receive an actual check for their first pay period or two. I am not sure what to expect, as I am new to all of this. Thank you!
Mine didn't direct deposit until around my 3rd or 4th check.