First paycheck

swobo

So i should have had my first paycheck last thursday at midnight on my UPS ADP payment card, but it still has not shown up. No wI no longer work for the company so I can't ask a supervisor or anything. Does anyone know of a number that I can call to find out what's going on and when i'll get my money?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So i should have had my first paycheck last thursday at midnight on my UPS ADP payment card, but it still has not shown up. No wI no longer work for the company so I can't ask a supervisor or anything. Does anyone know of a number that I can call to find out what's going on and when i'll get my money?

If I am reading this right, you should be due to receive your second (and final) paycheck Friday. I would wait to see if both checks are there on Friday; if not, why don't you just go back to your center to start the inquiry process? Did you resign (quit) or did they ask you to leave? If it's the latter, did you leave on good terms or were you asked not to come back on UPS property?

Something just doesn't add up in this thread.

swobo

it's friday and neither paychecks have shown up. i quit, was not fired. im having a hard time finding a phone number for HR. i e-mailed UPS through the website 2 days ago and have not heard back, i also e-mailed ADP and got nothing back from them in a week.

UPSNewbie

The first two paychecks will be paper: you take it from your, I'm assuming, load office (mine is the 'tower' where the belt controller is), put it in the bank in person. If you worked a third week, that third check will go into your card doolally.

writer

Preoad Supervisor
it's friday and neither paychecks have shown up. i quit, was not fired. im having a hard time finding a phone number for HR. i e-mailed UPS through the website 2 days ago and have not heard back, i also e-mailed ADP and got nothing back from them in a week.

UPS seems quite stingy with phone numbers.