First quarter results

Sniper

You are a tailor-made FedEx employee....

I guess that's why I love my job most days.

No "draft" this weekend for me so that's even better. Off Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Making more money and have more VACATION time than anywhere else within 100+miles.

As far as the UPS info is concerned I got it from my local UPS driver who delivers to the shop. All I know is the "new hires" aren't under the same contract as he is and they will not top out anywhere near 32.00 an hour. I don't know, I don't care.... I work HERE.

If it's positive "change" you are looking for I would find out the lead-on pilot that did the unthinkable, as I said they must have gotten a good deal because I haven't heard one "peep" since the sky was falling all those years ago.

MAKAVELI

You are a tailor-made FedEx employee....

I guess that's why I love my job most days.

No "draft" this weekend for me so that's even better. Off Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Making more money and have more VACATION time than anywhere else within 100+miles.

As far as the UPS info is concerned I got it from my local UPS driver who delivers to the shop. All I know is the "new hires" aren't under the same contract as he is and they will not top out anywhere near 32.00 an hour. I don't know, I don't care.... I work HERE.

If it's positive "change" you are looking for I would find out the lead-on pilot that did the unthinkable, as I said they must have gotten a good deal because I haven't heard one "peep" since the sky was falling all those years ago.
You might want to check out the UPS forum on this site to get factual information about their pay and benefits. Again you sound just like management trying to spread misinformation about how UPS doesn't have it as good as we do. Lol. Yes , new hires will make the same as the old timers once they make fulltime and topped out. Obviously you do care or you wouldn't be posting that garbage.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
You (FDX) guys need to chill out.
Just b'c Sniper is new here and happens to like his job doesn't make him a corporate "shill".

I think MFE has shill-phobia.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You (FDX) guys need to chill out.
Just b'c Sniper is new here and happens to like his job doesn't make him a corporate "shill".

I think MFE has shill-phobia.

I never accused Sniper of being a shill. Do I think he's deluded? Yes, most definitely. But we all have a right to our opinions, and my opinion is that he is clueless about how expendable he is to this company. Why work hard for someone (Fred) that craps all over you? Agree to disagree.