First Republican Debate and Gee, looks whos going to be M.I.A.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The first FOX republican debate scheduled for thursday May 5th will be missing KEY players in the 2012 election arena.

Sarah Palin
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Mike Huckabee
Alan West

...will not appear at the debate. Each person willing to come to the debate had to pay 25,000 to be eligible for the debate.

You have to wonder WHY? If they are so concerned with the state of the nation, why not come on out and discuss it on television and get your message out?

Or, are they afraid of "peaking' a year and a half early?

After this debate, we will know why NONE of those who showed has a chance in heck to defeat the sitting president.

Gonna make for some great jokes!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't watch the debate. I saw the snippet this morning where Herman Cain said....one good decision doth not a president make. So he gave B.O. his props, but it'll come down to our everyday stuff like the economy and B.O. stinks in that category.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I didn't watch the debate. I saw the snippet this morning where Herman Cain said....one good decision doth not a president make. So he gave B.O. his props, but it'll come down to our everyday stuff like the economy and B.O. stinks in that category.

Look-up the alternate meaning of Santorum, would you? Also, Herman Cain is a token put forth by idiots on the Right who think that being a businessman qualifies someone to be President. He's a fruitcake, but he's an Oreo fruitcake, and that's the kind Republicans love.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's always about race with you....you would've liked the Oreoprah picture I sent out today......it wouldn't post on here though.
We already have a 'token' president. He's just filling up space 'til we get a real man. Did you hear, his campaign song is gonna be Cher's old 'Half Breed' hit from years ago?

Oh, and look up your own stuff, I'm not your maid.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's always about race with you....you would've liked the Oreoprah picture I sent out today......it wouldn't post on here though.
We already have a 'token' president. He's just filling up space 'til we get a real man. Did you hear, his campaign song is gonna be Cher's old 'Half Breed' hit from years ago?

Oh, and look up your own stuff, I'm not your maid.

I can't print the alternate meaning of "Santorum" here. And "Half-Breed". Wow, that's just a tad racist isn't it? It's amazing how culturally and racially ignorant Republicans are, and half the time, they aren't smart enough to realize it. And Cain is truly an Oreo, just like Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas, and anyone else the Right trots out to show they're "down" with minorities.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I meant for my comments to match your racist comments......more than just a 'tad'. I would hope you would see how ALL of your posts come across to most people.

brett636

I find it amusing when libs want to espouse strong support for minorities and their empowerment until said minorities start to crave freedom and liberties then the racial epitaphs flow from their mouths like water from Niagara falls. I cannot wait for the day that the minorities who have traditionally supported democratic and liberal causes catch onto this and leave the most racist party in american history, the Democrat party.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I find it amusing when libs want to espouse strong support for minorities and their empowerment until said minorities start to crave freedom and liberties then the racial epitaphs flow from their mouths like water from Niagara falls. I cannot wait for the day that the minorities who have traditionally supported democratic and liberal causes catch onto this and leave the most racist party in american history, the Democrat party.

You failed to answer my questions. None of that has happened, has it?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course, anything but Obama. If he went to church every Sunday of your choosing, he'd be better.

THE 12-INCH RULE
There are 12 inches in a ruler . Queen Elizabeth was a ruler. Queen Elizabeth was also the name of a ship. Ships sail on the sea. The sea has fishes. The fishes have fins. The Finns fought the Russians. The Russians are red....and that's why fire engines are red because they are russian all over !!

brett636

You failed to answer my questions. None of that has happened, has it?

If you are referring to minorities coming to the realization that the democrat party has long stood against them and their rights going back to the civil war? No, it hasn't happened on a mass scale....yet.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you are referring to minorities coming to the realization that the democrat party has long stood against them and their rights going back to the civil war? No, it hasn't happened on a mass scale....yet.

What are you smoking? Yes, the Democrats are "against minorities". What a stupid statement.

brett636

If either Herman Cain or Mitch Daniels make it to the main election Obama better just not show up fro the debates. Both are very skilled debaters and will slaughter Obama on nearly every point brought up.