First seasonal temps

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I have to order EVERYTHING. We literally have no inventory at my center. What little we had at the start of my new center has not returned once we charged it out. Funny thing is they complain about out DNR parts overhead, yet nothing had been done to establish an SCI inventory.

I have to order EVERYTHING. We literally have no inventory at my center. What little we had at the start of my new center has not returned once we charged it out. Funny thing is they complain about out DNR parts overhead, yet nothing had been done to establish an SCI inventory.
Any the parts they buy are junk. My Master cylinder didn't even last a year.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Some times the remanufactured stuff is no good. Parts by the lowest bidder. That includes Chinese brake rotors so deformed the ABS tone wheel destroys the sensor. Got a VT365 reman 2 and a half months old with a cooling system full of fuel.

Rainman

Its all good.
My God how big is your Center when you have 100 temp drivers the day after Memorial Day?
5 centers in one building, we may run 400 cars at peak. One of our centers is being pulled out to a satellite location this peak for the first time since I've been with the company.
100 temps by peak, not immediately.

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
I am one of those seasonal drivers for Rainman's area. It is interesting some of the people I have seen hired as seasonal. I have also seen quite a few not make it.