First Two Days of Summer, Hopefully a Sign of Things to Come!

FilingBluesFL

So far down here in the FL, the first two days of summer have been really nice!

Great weather, not too hot, and not too humid!

And then today, almost got a glimpse of some rich house wife out naked sunbathing herself lol

Too bad I had to go through a noisy, metal gate to get to the front door, or I would have got a nice eyeful of the goods! Sadly though, the gate tipped her off, and all I got to see was her running for cover wrapped in a big towel :(

(Insert your Optimistic Post rankings below)

Indecisi0n

And then today, almost got a glimpse of some rich house wife out naked sunbathing herself lol

Too bad I had to go through a noisy, metal gate to get to the front door, or I would have got a nice eyeful of the goods! Sadly though, the gate tipped her off, and all I got to see was her running for cover wrapped in a big towel :(

Did you set up a camera on your way out?

Cementups

Box Monkey
This is my last week on disability and supposed to go back on Monday but I have scheduled vacation. I was thinking about asking if I could work over my vacation if the list is exhausted and then thought, "it's getting hot out there. I should just enjoy another week in the AC." It's still up in the air if I want to offer myself or not. I could use the money for the beach in August.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is my last week on disability and supposed to go back on Monday but I have scheduled vacation. I was thinking about asking if I could work over my vacation if the list is exhausted and then thought, "it's getting hot out there. I should just enjoy another week in the AC." It's still up in the air if I want to offer myself or not. I could use the money for the beach in August.

Would they force you to take an unpaid week before the end of the year?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Would they force you to take an unpaid week before the end of the year?

They way I understand the only way I would be able to work over a vacation is if the driver list is exhausted. I would not be able to bump someone if there were driver's sitting at home.

And to answer your question, no. Especially since I've already had off half the year :laugh:

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Longer you wait, harder its gonna be

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

. Um, summer in Florida started weeks ago, rain every day with humidity from hell. What Florida are you talking about?

clean hairy

They way I understand the only way I would be able to work over a vacation is if the driver list is exhausted. I would not be able to bump someone if there were driver's sitting at home.

And to answer your question, no. Especially since I've already had off half the year :laugh:
You gonna be able to get in your 156 reports this year for next years vacation weeks?

NonDeliverOtherMissed

Did u hit your head? That must be the stupidest idea I've EVER heard.