First week of cover driver..

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
If you think you're depressed now..just wait until you deliver to a house and see a family enjoying themselves through the window and realize your wife has joined them!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
MY first week of cover driver is behind me.Why do i feel so miserable? Third day hit me hard depression came around and knocked me down.I felt like i was seeing happy people all around except me.Worst was around 6 clock when everyone was with their family seeing them thru window them enjoying life yet i was miserable.
Ahhhh!
I feel sorry for Little Johny!
Would it help if we all told you a Little Johny joke?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
MY first week of cover driver is behind me.Why do i feel so miserable? Third day hit me hard depression came around and knocked me down.I felt like i was seeing happy people all around except me.Worst was around 6 clock when everyone was with their family seeing them thru window them enjoying life yet i was miserable.
Just gotta do what I do, bruh. Let it go. Forget about. I see people in their windows and stuff too and I don't even care. friend* it. These days I'm probably one of the least stressed individuals you'll meet.