First week of cover driver..

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
The only difference is you're looking through the bathroom window...
If they don't want me looking through the bathroom window then tell the neighbor to not leave a ladder hanging on the wall inside his locked garage! It took me 20 minutes to get the door open and another 15 minutes to get the ladder to the neighbors bathroom window. So you see,it's clearly NOT my fault!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
If they don't want me looking through the bathroom window then tell the neighbor to not leave a ladder hanging on the wall inside his locked garage! It took me 20 minutes to get the door open and another 15 minutes to get the ladder to the neighbors bathroom window. So you see,it's clearly NOT my fault!
Could happen to anyone really...

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
I totally understood what you meant. I didn't mean that in a bad way at all. some of us get older and say, "the hell with the money'! the young bucks come in like fresh horses ready and willing to gooo! We've all scene it, and lived it. Works for everyone. You want the hours, some of the old beat up guys don't! Perfect. My point was, you won't be that fresh horse forever. Secretariat hasn't been winning a lot of horse races anymore. Back and knees will start to go, and slow you down a bit. That's just the flow of things in life, and definitely at UPS. I meant nothing malicious by that comment. That works for everyone.
Aye! Now I fully understand your comment. Around these parts you have to be careful how you take someone's post, there are some mean people in here ;). I will take what I can for as long as I can, then I'll gladly take a spot on the old geezer board.

twoweeled

Been here three years, baby. Made book a long time ago. I'm going nowhere.
Long time..............lmfao. View attachment 62578
LMAO. I remember when I had 3 years in. Driver, you have years of hell still in from of you. Then when you move into feeder, 20 years will be a low seniority driver again. Unless you stay in package with the 20 years. Then you be, SOMEBODY. But 3 years just isn't that long. I thought I was referring a one week driver. I musta gotten confused somewhere along the line. That happens shortly after 30 years.

twoweeled

Long time..............lmfao. View attachment 62578
Laughing-Hard-Meme-07.jpg

clean hairy

LMAO. I remember when I had 3 years in. Driver, you have years of hell still in from of you. Then when you move into feeder, 20 years will be a low seniority driver again. Unless you stay in package with the 20 years. Then you be, SOMEBODY. But 3 years just isn't that long. I thought I was referring a one week driver. I musta gotten confused somewhere along the line. That happens shortly after 30 years.
You did not get confused.
You are exhibiting the first signs of UPS induced accelerated brain rot!
Holefully the Medical Community can come up with something to slow the progess of this disease.

El Correcto

god is dead
My first week sucked, hell my first two months sucked. It does get better. It's stressful not knowing where you are going, having to call for DIAD information and learning how to locate packages. Once you get that down it really is a dream job, getting paid to drive around looking good making money. I really enjoy the job now and don't dread going into work, don't give up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My first week sucked, hell my first two months sucked. It does get better. It's stressful not knowing where you are going, having to call for DIAD information and learning how to locate packages. Once you get that down it really is a dream job, getting paid to drive around looking good making money. I really enjoy the job now and don't dread going into work, don't give up.

Dream job? Hardly.

DOK

MY first week of cover driver is behind me.Why do i feel so miserable? Third day hit me hard depression came around and knocked me down.I felt like i was seeing happy people all around except me.Worst was around 6 clock when everyone was with their family seeing them thru window them enjoying life yet i was miserable.
The next 30 years will fly by....

Ms.PacMan

MY first week of cover driver is behind me.Why do i feel so miserable? Third day hit me hard depression came around and knocked me down.I felt like i was seeing happy people all around except me.Worst was around 6 clock when everyone was with their family seeing them thru window them enjoying life yet i was miserable.
Start learning the slum routes. You'll cheer up.