Fishing on Lunch

I keep a notebook of all the variables on my route, so they don't pull any bill crap .

How bad are your stops per hour off?
Right at 2 stops off. I was maintaining them pretty close for the first few weeks before Orion was implemented. Then they dropped. Then they switched my truck out & they dropped again. By the way that notebook idea I'm going to start using! Cause I have a feeling this is just the beginning of my problems with this new OC. He's only been in our building since April,& he's trying to make a name for himself!!

rod

Retired 22 years
pocket-fisherman.jpg

another of his scams:

HardknocksUPSer

This is how we fish for them in Wisconsin.
images
Bowfishing is of pure ignorance, IF and I did say (IF) you don't use the fish in a good manner such as feeding families, or using it for fertilizers, however I still disagree with bowfishing for carp primarily due to the fact that it's unethical to shoot them by spotlighting.

oldngray

nowhere special
Carp is a garbage nuisance fish. Fun to catch though. I would catch and release but would have no issues with people using them for fertilizer either. Carp is also one of few fish it is legal to bowfish for here also.

rod

Retired 22 years
Bowfishing is of pure ignorance, IF and I did say (IF) you don't use the fish in a good manner such as feeding families, or using it for fertilizers, however I still disagree with bowfishing for carp primarily due to the fact that it's unethical to shoot them by spotlighting.

Now I've heard everything. A person actually stands up for carp

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
There was a carp filled lake near my house when I was growing up. A handful of bran flakes cereal with a dose of big red soda water to bind it and the fight was on! I used to throw them in an ice chest and take them to the other side of the tracks to a liquor store and trade for a bottle of Jack Daniels. I was about 17 or 18 at the time.:wink-very:

oldngray

nowhere special
There was a carp filled lake near my house when I was growing up. A handful of bran flakes cereal with a dose of big red soda water to bind it and the fight was on! I used to throw them in an ice chest and take them to the other side of the tracks to a liquor store and trade for a bottle of Jack Daniels. I was about 17 or 18 at the time.:wink-very:

When I was a kid we would use dough bait for carp. The older and moldier the better.

HardknocksUPSer

Now I've heard everything. A person actually stands up for carp
Carp fishing isn't a hobby for me, more of a lifestyle, if I'm not working I'm carp fishing or Wanting to carp fish. I wouldn't expect you to understand but i firmly believe that a carp should not be shot when spotlighted If a deer cannot be spotlighted.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I see lots of streams and such in my area that would probably be worth a try. My problem though would be the fact that I couldn't really just sit back and enjoy it knowing I had less then an hour then back to work.

upsman68

I was on route that had a golf course on it. I would eat lunch in the clubhouse and then chip and putt on the practice green. It helped my short game