Fitting in gym time?

BUCN85

Just curious for any of you FT drivers that may have been gym rats before going full time. How do you manage getting to the gym now? I haven't been to the gym since starting full time, even before that since my wife having a baby. I've lost all motivation to work out and feel like garbage because of it. How do you guys motivate yourself to get a workout in?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A lot of the guys will go before work, some will go during their lunch hour while others go right after work.

We have a driver who power walks with his wife before work every day.

It is hard, especially with a newborn, but it can be done.

box_beeyotch

I started going later in the evenings between 8 and 9 pm. Nice stress relief and a good wind down to blow all your energy out before hitting the sack. Also, train on weekends. Friday night's are a good way to get pumped up for your next few days off, depending on your age and if you still party.

BUCN85

I started going later in the evenings between 8 and 9 pm. Nice stress relief and a good wind down to blow all your energy out before hitting the sack. Also, train on weekends. Friday night's are a good way to get pumped up for your next few days off, depending on your age and if you still party.
Unfortunately going after work just wouldn't be an option for me having a wife a child that I don't see during the week as it is. I just gotta BUC up and so it

box_beeyotch

Unfortunately going after work just wouldn't be an option for me having a wife a child that I don't see during the week as it is. I just gotta BUC up and so it

Yeah I hear you man. You could try and fit it in maybe 2 nights a week or something an hour at a time. It's pretty therapeutic in my opinion. I tried to before work but it just broke me halfway through the day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just curious for any of you FT drivers that may have been gym rats before going full time. How do you manage getting to the gym now? I haven't been to the gym since starting full time, even before that since my wife having a baby. I've lost all motivation to work out and feel like garbage because of it. How do you guys motivate yourself to get a workout in?
Go before work. It's that simple.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Theres a driver in my center who stores a dumbbell on one of the bottom shelves. A lot of workers who claim to be really busy dont know that they can get a good exercise within 30 minutes of exercising. All you need is a dumbbell, and do your push ups and sit ups.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No clue how you go after work. First never know when you'll be off. Second spent after working all day. Third I'm too pumped after a workout to sleep soon at all

box_beeyotch

Also the nice thing about this job (depending on your goals) is if you eat right and monitor your macros, you can cut up very easily.

box_beeyotch

No clue how you go after work. First never know when you'll be off. Second spent after working all day. Third I'm too pumped after a workout to sleep soon at all

I'm only 26 so I dont sleep too many hours a night, so late nights aren't an issue for me. Also, a lot of times I'm pissed off when I get off work so I go hit the iron hard and basically beat my anger out...thus making the next day a better day.

Returntosender

I'm only 26 so I dont sleep too many hours a night, so late nights aren't an issue for me. Also, a lot of times I'm :censored2: off when I get off work so I go hit the iron hard and basically beat my anger out...thus making the next day a better day.
Find your sup pic off of FB print out just the face tape it to heavy bag and go at it. Said the devil hearer on the sort.