Fitting in gym time?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So you have man boobs?

No way!

37.jpg

box_beeyotch

I know plenty of people that cycle on and off of steroids with no issues at all.

But if you take them but don't exercise they won't do much for u.

You don't have major issues if you cycle right. For instance a post cycle is Def necessary. Also, acne can get out of hand but as long as you keep up on it and wash your face it's not a huge issue. I could see long term use for years hurting you, but for a simple cycle every once in awhile it doesn't hurt.

wayfair

swollen member
You don't have major issues if you cycle right. For instance a post cycle is Def necessary. Also, acne can get out of hand but as long as you keep up on it and wash your face it's not a huge issue. I could see long term use for years hurting you, but for a simple cycle every once in awhile it doesn't hurt.

I have enough road rage... I'd hate to have roid/road rage.

Overpaid Union Thug

Deadlift, squat,clean,bench press,shoulder press. That's all any full body exercise program needs. 3 days a week two exercises a day.
A friend of mine wanted to lose weight like all of her friends that had joined the Crossfit craze but without driving all of the way into town (she lives very far from the nearest Crossfit "box"). She found a solution. She simply researched all the different Crossfit exercises, as well as others, that are on Youtube and picked out certain ones (mainly ones that didn't require purchasing equipment) and started doing them in her house. I hadn't see her in months when I last delivered to her house so when she came to the door I was shocked at her appearance. And she didn't look all "300"ish like most Crossfit girls do. She looked much better. Not too much definition but enough in the right places. She said she doesn't do many exercises but she switches it up every once in a while. I'm seriously considering her routine. She didn't even buy any weights!