Five Word Story

Sammie

I decided to go on American Idol with no talent. The first song I sang had everyone crying about the broken hearted lovers of the 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins. The judges cast their votes,and Simon's bloody remark was "Is that turban official taliban?"
Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only to find my mother dancing dirty with Paula and Randy. While my chainsaw gently weeped, I found a jar of

fethrs

I decided to go on American Idol with no talent. The first song I sang had everyone crying about the broken hearted lovers of the 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins. The judges cast their votes,and Simon's bloody remark was "Is that turban official taliban?"
Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only to find my mother dancing dirty with Paula and Randy. While my chainsaw gently weeped, I found a jar of pickled peppers picked by Peter. I gasped for breath as

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only to find my mother dancing dirty with Paula and Randy. While my chainsaw gently weeped, I found a jar of pickled peppers picked by Peter. I gasped for breath as cold water ran down my red dress exposing my hard

Sammie

Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only to find my mother dancing dirty with Paula and Randy. While my chainsaw gently weeped, I found a jar of pickled peppers picked by Peter. I gasped for breath as cold water ran down my red dress, exposing my hard quest for some new clothes.

Sammie

Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only to find my mother dancing dirty with Paula and Randy. While my chainsaw gently weeped, I found a jar of pickled peppers picked by Peter. I gasped for breath as cold water ran down my red dress, exposing my hard quest for some new clothes. New clothes that unfortunately I allowed Paula pick out for herself.
Realizing that I hadn't

Sammie

Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only to find my mother dancing dirty with Paula and Randy. While my chainsaw gently weeped, I found a jar of pickled peppers picked by Peter. I gasped for breath as cold water ran down my red dress, exposing my hard quest for some new clothes. New clothes that unfortunately I allowed Paula pick out for herself.
Realizing that I hadn't had sex since Omar died, the great holding power Simon

moreluck

golden ticket member
Realizing that I hadn't had sex since Omar died, the great holding power Simon really rocked my world tonight.

I was fully engrossed in

moreluck

golden ticket member
Realizing that I hadn't had sex since Omar died, the great holding power Simon really rocked my world tonight. I was fully engrossed in reading Brown Cafe unbelievable situations

and over9five's hysterically funny comments

fethrs

Realizing that I hadn't had sex since Omar died, the great holding power Simon really rocked my world tonight. I was fully engrossed in reading Brown Cafe unbelievable situations and over9five's hysterically funny comments, it's much more fun than

moreluck

golden ticket member
Realizing that I hadn't had sex since Omar died, the great holding power Simon really rocked my world tonight. I was fully engrossed in reading Brown Cafe unbelievable situations and over9five's hysterically funny comments, it's much more fun than

Picking porcupine quills off Betsy.